[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stats & Scores for Treo?

ptsfn1

Sorry if this is a bit off the normal draft and WDIS stuff...

Does anyone know of a service out there that lets you get stats & scores or FFL info real time on the Treo (650 Sprint)?

It's such a no brainer to use your Treo for this, but I can't find anything that enables this in a better way than just trying to use the web browser on the Treo (which sucks).

I've tried to use NFL Mobile (which is now free to sprint customers), but it doesn't support the Treo yet and their tech support is basically non-existent.

Also tried CBS Sportsline's Fantasy Football Companion, but same thing. No support, no help.

Anyone out there got a solution?

Scary. I read it all over the place as well...

Thanks for the suggestion. NFL.com Scores section does seem pretty mobile device friendly.

It's amazing to me how fantasy sites (CBS, ESPN) haven't made this super easy yet. A lot of us fanatics would be using our devices all the time to surf fantasy match up scoring, etc. Means for lots of ad impressions.

Anyone else have a service they like on their phone/PDA?

our league is setup through yahoo and theyre mobile system is awesome.....you can only get it if you pay for the plus package but its worth it...

I have a treo also

yah, i'm using the mobile for yahoo too. worked great last year. Ive been trying to make roster moves already, but I can only change my players to bench. Is that because I haven't paid yet?

yah, i'm using the mobile for yahoo too. worked great last year. Ive been trying to make roster moves already, but I can only change my players to bench. Is that because I haven't paid yet?

yea I think you have to get the plus package for it to work.....but it is strange that you can move them to your bench but not start them.....