[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holts MRI ?

burton164

You spelled the name wrong, it's H-O-L-M-E-S, and his MRI results have been on everyone's mind for years.

I don't see Holmes anywhere. Do you mean Travis? He spelled it right and then wrong.

:D

So the MRI is still negative... :D

I don't see Holmes anywhere. Do you mean Travis? He spelled it right and then wrong.

:D 13,000 + posts in 2 years time and yet misses the joke here?

That's HUGH :D

Padding? :D

Edited by baddfish2

I believe thqat Chief Dick is the final word on MRI info for Holmes.... so I will await his post before I believe anything.

As far as Holt goes.... he is back at practice and see no reason to not draft him in his usual spot.

I believe thqat Chief Dick is the final word on MRI info for Holmes.... so I will await his post before I believe anything.

As far as Holt goes.... he is back at practice and see no reason to not draft him in his usual spot.

You say that pretty confidently. I remember McNabb having a "bruised sternum" last year that ended up being a sports hernia. I won't touch Holt unless he falls to me at a great value.

Edited by Brentastic

You say that pretty confidently. I remember McNabb having a "bruised sternum" last year that ended up being a sports hernia. I won't touch Holt unless he falls to me at a great value.

it was a multiple grouping of injuries...he confessed that the injury occurred in the offseason while working out....the bruised sternum was just salt in the wound...

this year, he learned to stop bulking up and stay fit as a QB who is mobile...

I'm pretty sure no doctor in the world would misdiagnose a sports hernia as a bruised sternum. :D

He had both.....among other things.

I thank you for your continued confidence.

And still negative.