[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo's Official 2006 NFL Predictions

Menudo

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Harry Dunne: I don't bet.... :Harry Dunne:

I'm talking a sig line bet. I don't want to take away from your newest family member's college fund or anything.

I'll bet you that my predictions of the Steelers record is more accurate than your prediction of the Steelers record. If you want to make it real fun, we can make it the Steelers and the Vikings, so we both have our homer factor to contend with. The winner gets to give the loser a sig line from the end of the regular season until Super Bowl Sunday.

Well, the baby is in my wife's stomach right now, so there's not much for me to provide the baby at this point. Also, I'm at work, and football is just over a week away and I LOVE IT !!!! :D

OH i thought you just had she/he. My bad. when is the due date and when can I send the new baby a ravens/bengals/browns jersy?

OH i thought you just had she/he. My bad. when is the due date and when can I send the new baby a ravens/bengals/browns jersy?

We found that it is a 'he' last week. The due date is December 25th. If you send a Ravens/Bengals/Browns jersey, it will be used as a diaper.

We found that it is a 'he' last week. The due date is December 25th. If you send a Ravens/Bengals/Browns jersey, it will be used as a diaper.

As a proud steeler fan, you'll be happy to know that babies sh!t Steeler colors.

If you Google "Steeler colors", I think the result comes back "Merconium"

The only 6 time Super Bowl Winners and YOUR DADDY 13-3?

:D!!!!!!

8-8 maybe if they're lucky.

H8tank predicting the Steelers demise...... I swear I heard this before........ last January and February.... :D

Edited by Menudo

I would really be curious to see how you came up with the Ravens 7-9 record. There is no way you have the Steelers beating them twice, please post that for me.

As if the Steelers couldn't sweep the Ravens... :D You won one last year when Ben was out. Anyway, I do have the Ravens splitting with the Steelers this year. Could see the Ravens finishing as high as 9-7, but, I'll be surprised with anything over 9 wins. They just aren't as good as Cincinatti or Pittsburgh, in my opinion.

@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Loss

Oakland Raiders

Win

@ Cleveland Browns

Loss

San Diego Chargers

Win

@ Denver Broncos

Loss

Carolina Panthers

Win

@ New Orleans Saints

Loss

Cincinnati Bengals

Loss

@ Tennessee Titans

Win

Atlanta Falcons

Loss

Pittsburgh Steelers

Win

@ Cincinnati Bengals

Loss

@ Kansas City Chiefs

Loss

Cleveland Browns

Win

@ Pittsburgh Steelers

Loss

Buffalo Bills

Win

I find this to be much more interesting: SI ranking the best case scenario for each team by grading the difficulty of each game.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writ...wins/index.html

PS - They say the best case for Pitt is 13-3, so Menudo may actually be right :D

That is a cool link. Thanks. :D

As if the Steelers couldn't sweep the Ravens... :D You won one last year when Ben was out. Anyway, I do have the Ravens splitting with the Steelers this year. Could see the Ravens finishing as high as 9-7, but, I'll be surprised with anything over 9 wins. They just aren't as good as Cincinatti or Pittsburgh, in my opinion.

@ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Loss

Oakland Raiders

Win

@ Cleveland Browns

Loss win

San Diego Chargers

Win

@ Denver Broncos

Loss

Carolina Panthers

Win

@ New Orleans Saints

Loss win

Cincinnati Bengals

Loss [/b]win

@ Tennessee Titans

Win

Atlanta Falcons

Loss

Pittsburgh Steelers

Win

@ Cincinnati Bengals

Loss

@ Kansas City Chiefs

Loss

Cleveland Browns

Win

@ Pittsburgh Steelers

Loss

Buffalo Bills

Win

I can see them with 10 wins, the Bengals won't beat us twice this year. Don't be surprised if they even have 11

Yeah....um don't you have a new baby or something to take care of? That is a little too hardcore dude.

Get some fresh air and eat a piece of fruit.

After reading this again, I had to laugh......... this coming from the guy who tells us when he has to go to the bathroom, what he had for lunch, etc..... :D:D

I'm talking a sig line bet. I don't want to take away from your newest family member's college fund or anything.

I'll bet you that my predictions of the Steelers record is more accurate than your prediction of the Steelers record. If you want to make it real fun, we can make it the Steelers and the Vikings, so we both have our homer factor to contend with. The winner gets to give the loser a sig line from the end of the regular season until Super Bowl Sunday.

:D

You should know better that to try and ignore me Menudo, I can be very annoying. :D

:D 13-3 :D

I see tough road games- Jax,SD, Atl, Car,Cin, Bal- Pitt will lose at least 4 of those

add in a stumble or two at home, and it will be 11-5 at best, likely 10-6.

We all have opinions and some of us have tears to shed and are a bit bitter...... :D