[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Menudo's Official 2006 NFL Predictions

Menudo

Nice Alias, Bushwacked. :D

Negative skypilot, I don't use aliases.

Why in the hell would it bother me that people are picking the Steelers demise.

That's a great question slappy, why don't you tell us the answer? You get offended when other Huddlers predict the Steelers will go 10-6.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Menudo, I've been thinking about this. You are quick to challenge people to money. I have a bet to offer you. You are saying the Steelers will win 13 games. Assuming there are no overtime games without winners, THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN LOOSE MONEY IS IF THE STEELERS AREN'T A WINNING TEAM. I'll offer you a combo, yet totally seperate bets, the stipulation is that you must agree to both bets.

I bet $100: The Steelers don't win at least 9 games during the regular season.

I bet $100: The Steelers dont' win at least 13 games during the regular season.

Chop chop.......fair bets......what do you think?

Man up or forever hold your meat in silence.

Negative skypilot, I don't use aliases.

That's a great question slappy, why don't you tell us the answer? You get offended when other Huddlers predict the Steelers will go 10-6.

Show me the quote where I got 'offended' by someone predicting the Steelers to go 10-6. You crack me up. :D

Hey Menudo, I've been thinking about this. You are quick to challenge people to money. I have a bet to offer you. You are saying the Steelers will win 13 games. Assuming there are no overtime games without winners, THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN LOOSE MONEY IS IF THE STEELERS AREN'T A WINNING TEAM. I'll offer you a combo, yet totally seperate bets, the stipulation is that you must agree to both bets.

I bet $100: The Steelers don't win at least 9 games during the regular season.

I bet $100: The Steelers dont' win at least 13 games during the regular season.

Chop chop.......fair bets......what do you think?

Man up or forever hold your meat in silence.

Oh No, not the pressure bets, run away, run away..... :D

No thanks. My only bet offers are when people say they 'guarantee' the Steelers won't win more than 8 games, or that the Steelers will be 'lucky' to win 8 games. However, feel free to beat your test and tell me how ghey I am for not taking your bet. ::D

And Menudo wonders why he has no credibility around here:

Don't have time to make a full NFL prediction post, as I'm busy trying to keep order amongst the noobs in the Advice Forum. Pick me a team and I'll give you a prediction and I'll bet you my prediction is more accurate than yours, especially if you let me predict the Steelers record.

:Harry Dunne: I don't bet.... :Harry Dunne:

$100 say the Steelers win more than 8, you want in ?

$100 says that the Steelers win more than 8 games. Since you said 8-8, IF THEY'RE LUCKY, I'm sure you will be all over this bet.

:D Too funny. No wonder no one takes you seriously.

And Menudo wonders why he has no credibility around here:

:D Too funny. No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Obviously, you don't know who Harry Dunne is. It is a quote from Dumb and Dumber. Before questioning someone's credibiltity, make sure you know what is going on. You take yourself way too seriously.

Harry: I think you're wrong Lloyd.

Lloyd: How much you want to bet?

Harry: I don't bet.

Lloyd: What do you mean you don't bet?

Harry: I mean I don't bet.

Lloyd: kitty cat pusssy pussssy. Yeah, right. I bet you 20 bucks I can get you gambling before the end of the day.

Harry: No way.

Lloyd: I'll give you 3 to 1 odds.

Harry: No.

Lloyd: 5 to 1.

Lloyd: 10 to 1.

Harry: You're on.

Lloyd: I'm gonna get ya. I don't know how, but I'm gonna get ya.

Edited by Menudo

Steelers, can I have the country of origin?

Steelers, whats the definition?

Steelers

Steelers

S-T-E-A-L-ERS

Steelers!

That is correct!

Crybaby, whats the definition?

Crybaby

Crybaby

S-E-A-H-A-W-K-S-3-7

Crybaby!

That is correct!

If at first you don't succeed, CRY, CRY, CRY again.

Edited by Menudo

Crybaby, whats the definition?

Crybaby

Crybaby

S-E-A-H-A-W-K-S-3-7

Crybaby!

That is correct!

If at first you don't succeed, CRY, CRY, CRY again.

hey its what I do. Im tramatized from that game.

lol dont matter though this year if you do happen to make the big game which I doubt you wont win it.

My super bowl score prediction is Seahawks 27 Bengals 13

hey its what I do. Im tramatized from that game.

lol dont matter though this year if you do happen to make the big game which I doubt you wont win it.

My super bowl score prediction is Seahawks 27 Bengals 13

The Seahawks are definitely one of the top contenders, and I wouldn't be shocked by any means if they won the whole thing. Just try to move on from last year, it is over, and we are less than a week away from kicking off a new year. :D

A week from Sunday! This is me watching the Hawks vs Detroit :D! Heres to the season menudo :D

Oh and by the way everyone I saw a fight at the Seahawks vs Raiders game. the seahawk fan got decked in the face and the raiders fan fell about 3 rows down and everyone was getting their kicks in. The whole time about 1,000 of us were chanting Raiders suck. God I love football.

Obviously, you don't know who Harry Dunne is. It is a quote from Dumb and Dumber. Before questioning someone's credibiltity, make sure you know what is going on. You take yourself way too seriously.

Harry: I think you're wrong Lloyd.

Lloyd: How much you want to bet?

Harry: I don't bet.

Lloyd: What do you mean you don't bet?

Harry: I mean I don't bet.

Lloyd: kitty cat pusssy pussssy. Yeah, right. I bet you 20 bucks I can get you gambling before the end of the day.

Harry: No way.

Lloyd: I'll give you 3 to 1 odds.

Lloyd: 5 to 1.

Lloyd: 10 to 1.

Harry: You're on.

Lloyd: I'm gonna get ya. I don't know how, but I'm gonna get ya.

ahh good stuff- you can always tell quality humor- the teller has to come back and explain the joke to you.

:D Menudo humor. Stick to what you do best, partnah. Stay with the annoying homer posts and phaggy poems and you will be just fine.

ahh good stuff- you can always tell quality humor- the teller has to come back and explain the joke to you.

:D Menudo humor. Stick to what you do best, partnah. Stay with the annoying homer posts and phaggy poems and you will be just fine.

....and my stalker chimes in again. It's not a negative to me that neither you nor Hugh One know the movie Dumb and Dumber. It is a negative on the two of you. It is one of the funniest movies ever.

Thanks for the great advice on what I should post though. It means so much coming from a respected Huddler like yourself. Move along now.

Edited by Menudo

Oh No, not the pressure bets, run away, run away..... :D

Actually, I think it's a pretty fair bet and I wasn't trying to pressure you, the Steelers actually have to go 8-8 or worse for you to lose money. I just noticed how you when you disagree with people, you puff out your chest, challenge them to a $100 bet, and call them out when they didn't take it.

Ghey.

Show me the quote where I got 'offended' by someone predicting the Steelers to go 10-6. You crack me up. :D

You accussed wildcat of being bitter and a cry baby when he had the nerve to predict that the Steelers will go '11-5...maybe 10-6,' while he specifically referred to the handful of tough games on their schedule.

You are the gheyest homo at the Huddle.

Actually, I think it's a pretty fair bet and I wasn't trying to pressure you, the Steelers actually have to go 8-8 or worse for you to lose money. I just noticed how you when you disagree with people, you puff out your chest, challenge them to a $100 bet, and call them out when they didn't take it.

Ghey.

You accussed wildcat of being bitter and a cry baby when he had the nerve to predict that the Steelers will go '11-5...maybe 10-6,' while he specifically referred to the handful of tough games on their schedule.

You are the gheyest homo at the Huddle.

Do you think maybe my comments to Wildcat were due to him followng me around in 90% of my threads to cry about the Super Bowl ? :D

As for the bet, no thanks.

I do want to address something else. In this thread alone, you have called me ghey probably 15-20 times. You seemed to be obsessed with other people's sexuality, which usually means that you are confused about yours. NTTAWWT. Sorry Dude, I'm a happily married heterosexual with a child on the way, please take your momoness elsewhere. Thank you.

Menudo- I have had fun with you from time to time, but mostly your effing annoying and a joke. Thanks for the comedy tip- I have seen Dumb & Dumber many times you slapd1ck, I don't really care to remember harry's last name you :D the joke was lame, and not remotely funny. Your not funny, stalking you?? :D , now that is funny, don't give yourself that much credit- you are a moron, flat out.

Alot of Huddler posters are annoying homers, but at least they are funny- you are far and away the most effiing annoying guy here, and the least funny by far.

Have fun in Pittsburgh

Menudo- I have had fun with you from time to time, but mostly your effing annoying and a joke. Thanks for the comedy tip- I have seen Dumb & Dumber many times you slapd1ck, I don't really care to remember harry's last name you :lol: the joke was lame, and not remotely funny. Your not funny, stalking you?? :brew: , now that is funny, don't give yourself that much credit- you are a moron, flat out.

Alot of Huddler posters are annoying homers, but at least they are funny- you are far and away the most effiing annoying guy here, and the least funny by far.

Have fun in Pittsburgh

Ouch, now that hurts, a scathing review of my comedic skills and all-around annoyingness from the great Wildcat2334. When I made my post from Dumb and Dumber, I sat and prayed that Wildcat2334 would laugh at it. I was checking back at the huddle over and over again, hoping that you had taking the time to reveiw my comedic efforts. Seriously, I can't even tell you how many times I have laughed at your posts at the Huddle. You have a reputation for being witty, informative, and you don't make excuses when your team loses. :lol: Dude, I don't even have a clue who you are, and still wouldn't know if you didn't follow me around to :D in 90% of my posts. Wildcat2334 doesn't like me, I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself. :woot:

P.S. I have nothing but fun at this place, and the fact that I get under people's skin makes it even more

enjoyable. Here's a clue, throw me on your ignore list if you don't like me, or, even better, don't

read my posts. It will save you the pain of reading my weak attempts at comedy.....

What does moron mean ? :D

Edited by Menudo