[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deep Sleeper at WR?

RokoMotion

Wilson is a decent call, as he appears firmly entrenched as the Steelers' #2 WR. The problem is merely that the Steelers will most likley not throw enough for him to be useful on a consistent basis.

In unrelated news, I have made the painful decision not to write Waiver Wire Warriors (aka the Trash Can Report) this year. Loved doing it, and hope I'll be able to in future seasons. However, the article's substantial time commitment simply became incompatible with my new family and work requirments. :D

that's terrible...but fam comes 1st..

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In unrelated news, I have made the painful decision not to write Waiver Wire Warriors (aka the Trash Can Report) this year. Loved doing it, and hope I'll be able to in future seasons. However, the article's substantial time commitment simply became incompatible with my new family and work requirments. :D

:D

I understand but that was a very informative article with a 'little' humor thrown in. I'll just accept the 15 minute version via PM. TIA.

Wilson is a decent call, as he appears firmly entrenched as the Steelers' #2 WR. The problem is merely that the Steelers will most likley not throw enough for him to be useful on a consistent basis.

Family definitely comes first, but that sucks! Was always a great article and very informative. :D

Mmmmm Hmmmm :D

Sounds like another contract holdout situation to me. You still working off of your rookie salary? C'mon DMD, pay the man!

Mmmmm Hmmmm :D

Sounds like another contract holdout situation to me. You still working off of your rookie salary? C'mon DMD, pay the man!

:D DMD and WW made every effort to work with me. But, ultimatley, I simply needed more hours in the day and that's not something they could provide. I'm still going to try and scribble some thoughts down as time permits. But that may not be very often.

Sorry to hear, but good luck with the new family Mama. Thanks for all your help and advice.

As to sleeper WRs, two guys I think could be surprising are:

Doug Gabriel

Chris Henry

Niether was drafted in the two leagues I'm playing in this season and both are talented guys who probably just need steady looks to put up nice numbers. From everything I've heard, Garbriel will start opposite Moss, not Jerry Porter. Henry probably needs an injury to Housh or CJ to be a reliable option, but Housh seems kind of fragile so that may not be out of the question. Oh, and of course Henry needs to keep himself out of trouble too, which appears to be more unlikely than a injury.

Say it ain't so. Joe! :D That saved my bacon last year.

Now if only they had gone for the pay WDIS service, thnigs might have been different....

Loved the trash can report. Served me well last year with all the QB injuries I had. I'll miss it, but totally understand. :D

Darn family getting in the way of FF :D I'll miss the WWW report, used it quite a bit last year as my QB's kept getting hurt! :D

someone said Drew Carter / CAR

Yes! Too bad they brought in Keyshawn or this guy would be exploding this season. If either of those two guys goes down in CAR, pick this guy up immeadiatly. He really shined at the end of the season last year and was getting 8-12 passes a game. That's good numbers.

Bad news indeed, Yo Mama, but understandable. That was a great feature.

Yes! Too bad they brought in Keyshawn or this guy would be exploding this season. If either of those two guys goes down in CAR, pick this guy up immeadiatly. He really shined at the end of the season last year and was getting 8-12 passes a game. That's good numbers.

From? Thee Ohio State University

Understandable yo mama, but :D Loved reading that every week during the season, great job!

Actually, I did, but since your a noob, ya didn't get it.

Understandable yo mama, but :D Loved reading that every week during the season, great job!

Thank you, I loved writing it. Giving the article up was a tremendous sacrafice, as it was one of my very few creative outlets that didn't involve drugs. :D:D:D

Edited by yo mama