[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I was thinking...

Caveman_Nick

I was thinking back to the glory days of the Rams in 1999-2001, and remembering what a dynamic force the combination of Warner and Faulk was, particularly with Bruce and Holt as younger receivers stretching defenses.

Now, I have spent a bit if the offseason worried about the effectiveness of James as a runner, and I still have that concern. I am really starting to warm up to the idea of James catching a lot of short passes underneath and making some Yac happen with them. On passing downs he will still be in the formation, particularly because he is such a good blocker. How many times will he be playing that role while Fitz, Boldin, Johnson, and Pop run patterns, and then end up having the ball dumped off without a defender in sight. We all know that Warner will fall back into that pattern really easily.

Yup...I am starting to warm up to the idea of James in Az.

I was thinking back to the glory days of the Rams in 1999-2001, and remembering what a dynamic force the combination of Warner and Faulk was, particularly with Bruce and Holt as younger receivers stretching defenses.

Now, I have spent a bit if the offseason worried about the effectiveness of James as a runner, and I still have that concern. I am really starting to warm up to the idea of James catching a lot of short passes underneath and making some Yac happen with them. On passing downs he will still be in the formation, particularly because he is such a good blocker. How many times will he be playing that role while Fitz, Boldin, Johnson, and Pop run patterns, and then end up having the ball dumped off without a defender in sight. We all know that Warner will fall back into that pattern really easily.

Yup...I am starting to warm up to the idea of James in Az.

and wasnt denny the coach in minny the yr that robert smith led the league in rushing(i think he did) and he had

Moss and Carter...i think they did pretty well that year....i think all of the cards are in for a good yr but only time will tell and one very important thing to remember its still the cards :doah: