[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kornheiser

Slugs

Stuart Scott sounds good (even w/ the sleepy eye)... and seriously, heres my pick.. .has anyone watched Eddie George.. Hes pretty decent...

Eddie and Tim Brown are both pretty good on Fox Sports Net's show. Those guys teamed with Tirico or Mike Patrick would be pretty decent.

The whole booth sux- Tirico needs to go back to doing the North Dakota vs. South Dakota NCAA hockey games- that is all him. TK is a dork and his annoying shtick does not work on MNF. He is a radio guy, and PTI works- but I really expect more on a MNF game. Theisman?? nails on a chalkboard.

This whole crew is ridiculous.

:D South Dakota doesn't have NCAA Hockey.

North Dakota on the other hand is very good and has a number of National Championships.

Kornheiser plays FF as well, you and he are like brothers. Aside from never having met, that is.

The Korn does not play FF like I. According to the Fantasy writer (in sports) from the Washington Post, Gene Wang, he was the guy who drafted Tony's team for him. What a putz.

If you don't like Kornheiser, who do you prefer? He's good. He says what he thinks and he's impartial. ESPN did a good thing putting him in the booth.

They had the best booth ever back on sunday night football. Theisman and macquire arguing was always very entertaining. Mike patrick was very good as well. As a 3-some they worked very well together. Way to go espn.

I much prefer Kornheiser to Thiesman. Thiesman is a pompus idiot who can't go five minutes without contradicting himself. Listening to Thiesman makes me want to shove a dull spoon in my eye to distract myself from his suckiness.

Thiesman is one of those guys who would say the earth is flat and no amount of evidence could make him change his mind. My loathing for him knows no bounds. :D