[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could use some help putting together a schedule...

Cunning Runt

Perhaps one of you folks could help.

The schedule I need is for a 12 team league lasting 13 weeks. No multiple divisions or conferences, just 1 "super" division if you will consisting of all 12 teams. We play doubleheaders each week. Schedule needs to be as balanced as possible - meaning I don't want it so a team plays 1 team 3 times and another only once, but rather all teams at least twice with a few 3 times - 26 total games.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? I've looked at some scheduling sites but couldn't quite find what I need.

This might be a valuable feature for the Huddle to add - a league schedule-maker tool where you plug in any number of criteria and it spits out a schedule based on these criteria. Just a thought.

Thanks!

Perhaps one of you folks could help.

The schedule I need is for a 12 team league lasting 13 weeks. No multiple divisions or conferences, just 1 "super" division if you will consisting of all 12 teams. We play doubleheaders each week. Schedule needs to be as balanced as possible - meaning I don't want it so a team plays 1 team 3 times and another only once, but rather all teams at least twice with a few 3 times - 26 total games.

Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? I've looked at some scheduling sites but couldn't quite find what I need.

This might be a valuable feature for the Huddle to add - a league schedule-maker tool where you plug in any number of criteria and it spits out a schedule based on these criteria. Just a thought.

Thanks!

maybe this

Thanks. I looked at that one and unless I missed something, they only had one 12 team schedule available and it was for single games - not doubleheaders. FFLschedules.com is close, but they show a single opponent week 1. Surely there's got to be a way to get that 2nd game scheduled week 1.

Unless someone is managing their league by hand, I'm not sure how much use such a tool at the huddle would get, as that functionality is included in every piece of software or website I've ever used as a commish.

But.......

1 Conferences, 1 Divisions, 12 Franchises, 13 Weeks

Play 7 teams twice and 4 teams three times with doubleheaders in all weeks.

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2006/d...ULE=1_1_12_13-a

If you don't like that one, here are some more:

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2006/d...y_all_schedules

Unless someone is managing their league by hand, I'm not sure how much use such a tool at the huddle would get, as that functionality is included in every piece of software or website I've ever used as a commish.

But.......

1 Conferences, 1 Divisions, 12 Franchises, 13 Weeks

Play 7 teams twice and 4 teams three times with doubleheaders in all weeks.

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2006/d...ULE=1_1_12_13-a

If you don't like that one, here are some more:

http://football.myfantasyleague.com/2006/d...y_all_schedules

Hmmm... this may be what I'm looking for.

Thanks!