[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Leinart

NavinRJohnson

Matt Leinart is just your normal NFL rookie. What rookie, after all, hasn't been featured on People Magazine's Web site with word that his presumed ex-girlfriend is pregnant?

USC announced Tuesday that basketball player Brynn Cameron, a 20-year-old junior, would miss the season for undisclosed personal reasons. Because she was known to be dating Leinart previously, it took about four seconds for Los Angeles media to connect the dots, and Cameron's father confirmed to the Ventura County Star in Wednesday's editions that Brynn and the Arizona Cardinals backup are expecting a child in November.

``Brynn does not want to get married,'' Stan Cameron said. ``She wants to finish school and let Matt do his thing and then figure it out.''

Link

I suppose he'll run onto the field tonight without his helmet on..... :D

``Brynn does not want to get married,'' Stan Cameron said. ``She wants to finish school and let Matt do his thing and then figure it out.''

Is this guy really her father? I gotta tell ya, if it were my daughter who got knocked up, out of wedlock, by a guy she is not even marrying I'd be pretty pissed off. Leinart wouldn't have to worry about a Bronco chop-block...he'd have to keep an eye out for me.

Holy crap, what woman would screw him knowing he's spent nights in Paris?

That's about the equivalent of screwing a cesspool & then never taking a bath or shower for the rest of your life.

these younger chicks don't give a F- they want to bang, and the more competition, the more action the better, especially with a dude like Leinart.

Saw some pics of her- she is cute, especially for a high scoring shooting guard- although I bet Leinart isn't too thrilled, it looks like comfort sex between ex's. uh oh how much was my deal worth?

Edited by wildcat2334