[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Redskins

Slugs

Is anyone upset that they drafted a Redskin offensive player?

Not yet. But I'm starting to get worried a little. Though, I'm going to bury my head in the sand, say "it's just preseason," and trust that once Portis gets back into the line up everything will magically change for the better.

What is this based on? Opinion or fact?

Yes, it is mostly based on me being a Cowboys fan living in the DC area. After watching their preseason games it is the beginnings of fact as well as them being owned by the Cowbys for the last 9-10 years, other then last season of course.

:D

Of course it is opinion you Dufass. noone has seen a real game yet.

Here we go....

You mean to tell me that there's been nothing discussed on these boards this preseason that is anywhere near factual? EVERYTHING we're reading is opinion? Gimme a break.

Yes, it is mostly based on me being a Cowboys fan living in the DC area. After watching their preseason games it is the beginnings of fact as well as them being owned by the Cowbys for the last 9-10 years, other then last season of course.

Ignore the silly cowboy fan. EVEN THOUGH HE LIVES IN MARYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways Homer here with a report. Last night GW said that they've only used about 2% of their playbook.

Personally I wouldn't worry too much about the team sucking and fantasy players. Must I remind all of you where Corey Dillon came from and he had value. Don't sweat it.

Plus the Cowboys are all momos who play sling the yogurt with each other.