[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What else can go wrong?

BigTen

I did a quick search and he is questionable for the final preseason game because of a back problem. :D

And I had to find this info from (of all places) CBSportsline........... the Huddles doesn't have anything about it.

**edit** I'm talking about Horn

Edited by blips

Taylor is out with a sore shoulder, Bledsoe apparently has a concussion tonight. Horn I was aware of but I thought he was supposed to be back tonight. Nice way to start the year.

HORN IS HURT?!?! :D

He did it to me again.

I drafted that idiot last year and he screwed me like a prom queen all year. This year I said "f him, i'm not touching him" but low and behold he's sitting there in like 5th..."eh..what are the chances...I'll take Horn."

:D I hate him.

Saints | Horn injured Saturday

Sun, 27 Aug 2006 11:17:37 -0700

Mike Triplett, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports New Orleans Saints WR Joe Horn (back) suffered a bruised back Saturday, Aug. 26, and did not return to the game. His injury is not believed to be serious.

um...yea, his season is done :D

the only really season affecting injury here is vinatieri...whats all the crying about? a kicker?

Mike Triplett, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports New Orleans Saints WR Joe Horn (back) suffered a bruised back Saturday, Aug. 26, and did not return to the game. His injury is not believed to be serious.

um...yea, his season is done :D

See, with any other player I would find this absurd.

But Joe Horn is a fighter; he will find a way to sit his ass on the bench all season long and screw fantasy owners everywhere for the second year in a row. Thats just how Joe Horn rolls.

And if he bruised his back, then by God, let the man sit out a season or two, and show some sympathy.

Besides, at least they have another good reciever in Donte Sta--... Oh wait, Nevermind. :D

But Joe Horn is a fighter; he will find a way to sit his ass on the bench all season long and screw fantasy owners everywhere for the second year in a row. Thats just how Joe Horn rolls.

And if he bruised his back, then by God, let the man sit out a season or two, and show some sympathy.

Besides, at least they have another good reciever in Donte Sta--... Oh wait, Nevermind. :D

:D "that's just how Joe Horn rolls" haha...oh man.

:D

If it makes you feel better, in 1998 by the end of week 2 I had 8 of 14 drafted position players out with injury (including 3 season-enders and 4 of my first 6 picks, most notably stud RB/#1 pick Jamal Anderson) and ended up winning the league.

the only really season affecting injury here is vinatieri...whats all the crying about? a kicker?

I guess that before the season starts and you have 5 players hurt should mean nothing? Just frustrated. Oh yeah, I forgot to add I also HAD G. Jones :D