[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Norwood EVER going to slip up?

Swiss Cheezhead

I didn't watch any of the games yesterday, so I'm studying all the box scores and what do you know -- Jerious Norwood busted another long run.

I don't recall a player being so consistently good in the preseason, much less a rookie. I'm not declaring him the next Barry Sanders or anything, but his preseason numbers are just ridiculous. He must be averaging 10 yards per carry, and he's probably had 50 carries or so.

Keep it up, young buck. You have a few of my dynasty teams to help out next year. :D

I didn't watch any of the games yesterday, so I'm studying all the box scores and what do you know -- Jerious Norwood busted another long run.

I don't recall a player being so consistently good in the preseason, much less a rookie. I'm not declaring him the next Barry Sanders or anything, but his preseason numbers are just ridiculous. He must be averaging 10 yards per carry, and he's probably had 50 carries or so.

Keep it up, young buck. You have a few of my dynasty teams to help out next year. :D

He did claim that he is better than Reggie Bush.

30 carries for 215 yards, 7.2 avg.

Don't forget his receptions as well.

Catches - 3

Yards - 77

Average - 25.7

Long - 37

TD - 1

How many carries do you think he'll average a game once the season starts? Also, was Norwood getting those long runs against the starters?

Enough to hurt Dunn's numbers and yes against starters.

Based on past experiences, I try not to get too excited about pre-season stuff. However, it is hard not to get a little bit excited about this kid's potential. Dunn probably has 2 years, at most, left in a starting role, and this kid looks like he might be the real deal. I took a flyer on him late in one of my leagues.

Can you say Fools Gold? Brandon Jacobs went wild last year in pre-season and everyone figured he'd take some time away from the diminuitive Tiki Barber.

By week 7, those who had been hording Jacobs promptly released him. Norwood is a non-factor this year unless Warrick Dunn gets injured. If you draft guys based on injury have at it.

Disclaimer: I did draft the guy, but had to cut him to address the miserable Titans runningback situation that I locked myself into. :D

Can you say Fools Gold? Brandon Jacobs went wild last year in pre-season and everyone figured he'd take some time away from the diminuitive Tiki Barber.

By week 7, those who had been hording Jacobs promptly released him. Norwood is a non-factor this year unless Warrick Dunn gets injured. If you draft guys based on injury have at it.

Disclaimer: I did draft the guy, but had to cut him to address the miserable Titans runningback situation that I locked myself into. :D

Have you seen him play yet? He has something special that flashes of stardoom.

A non-factor? ... try again ... he will be a hugh factor and it will be THIS year.

I f'ing love this guy... drafted him in the 11th round of my 14-teamer, reached a bit, when I picked him I got the classic... "can't find him on my list of top 150", "can't find him at all", "who"....

:D This kids got jets and at the very least will be getting the rock 10-12 times a game more than likely including goaline.

I don't know if he will be a HUGH factor this season, but I do think he'll get 10 or so total touches a game. So that should cut into Dunn's production at least some no doubt. Will they be GL? Don't know but he has been too good to not get 10 or so touches a game. And the Barber/Dunn thing above is not even close to the same thing. Last I checked while solid Dunn is no Tiki. On top of that Jacobs did get 7 TD's last season that could have gone to Barber.

I f'ing love this guy... drafted him in the 11th round of my 14-teamer, reached a bit, when I picked him I got the classic... "can't find him on my list of top 150", "can't find him at all", "who"....

:D This kids got jets and at the very least will be getting the rock 10-12 times a game more than likely including goaline.

He's not getting goalline carries. Mora has already stated that Dunn will get the goalline carries. Mora also was quoted as saying if they're forced to start Norwood because of a Dunn injury they'd be in trouble. He's electric when the ball is in his hand, but he has allot to learn in pass blocking.

I don't see Norwood doing much this season, unless Dunn gets hurt, and despite Dunn's small size he's been very durable of late.