[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Branch done deal

Jedi

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Local Seattle Radio quoting Pascarelli (spelling?) that Branch is coming to Seattle for a 1st round pick?

What does this mean for DJax? Is his gimpy knee even worse then we had thought? Burleson and Engram are solid receivers, why else would Seattle do this deal?

If it's true, I think it's a bad move. Now they've got Deion Branch and Nate Burleson locked into long term deals with decent guarantees (I'm assuming if Branch goes there will be anyways).

As well as Darrell Jackson, Bobby Engram, Peter Warrick, DJ Hackett. I thought SEA was sitting alright at WR, not like they needed Branch or anything. This seems like a "want" rather than a need.

Either way, whomever pays a first rounder for Branch will be paying a hefty price between the pick and his salary demands...

So, if the Jets are involved in this, does this mean that D-Jax goes to NY?

It's not a three-way trade: Branch has merely negotiated deals with each team that he is happy with. Phase two (which is not yet set, apparantly) is that one of those teams needs to negotiate an acceptable level of compensation to provide the Pat's with.

If it's true, I think it's a bad move. Now they've got Deion Branch and Nate Burleson locked into long term deals with decent guarantees (I'm assuming if Branch goes there will be anyways).

As well as Darrell Jackson, Bobby Engram, Peter Warrick, DJ Hackett. I thought SEA was sitting alright at WR, not like they needed Branch or anything. This seems like a "want" rather than a need.

Either way, whomever pays a first rounder for Branch will be paying a hefty price between the pick and his salary demands...

There obviously must be something wrong with DJax.

If they can't count on Darrel Jackson it makes a lot of sense.

This does make it look more like DJax's injury is more serious than being reported.

So, if the Jets are involved in this, does this mean that D-Jax goes to NY?

But if not, maybe DJax to NE? :D