[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Charlie Rogers waived

heydave76

+1. With the zillions of $$$ to be had, the ones that piss it all away through lack of effort or stupid behavior leave me astounded.

Attitude. Concentration. Effort.

Without that, more often than not, an athlete is likely asking if you'd like fries with that.

Sure the rarified few can get by on talent -- but farrrrrr tooooo many are hoodwinked into believing they are among the rarified only to find out at the next level up, they are simply typical -- and easily replaced by others who DO want it and are willing to WORK for it.

Where will he end up?

One thing, I know is that the bears need a WR, and our GM Liked him in Michigan.

General manager Jerry Angelo has been a spectator as a handful of receivers have traded places. The Bears had at least preliminary talks with Denver regarding Ashley Lelie, and watched as Donte Stallworth went from New Orleans to Philadelphia. Angelo said earlier this week he didn't expect New England's Deion Branch to be moved, and he is staying put at least for the time being after a trade with the New York Jets and Patriots could not be finalized. Could it be the Bears are waiting to shop in this afternoon's discard pile? Detroit's Charles Rogers is expected to be launched, and Angelo liked him coming out of Michigan State in 2003.

:D

What other teams might be likely to take a shout at him?

The Bears are obvious, but maybe a little too obvious. They really shouldn't overpay for anyone, as I think the WR problems from last year were due to poor QB play more than anything else. It's kinda hard to know how bad your guys are when you can barely get them the ball.

I know many Bear fans disagree, but I'd like to see what our boys can do now that we have some QBs. If Rogers can be had cheaply, then go for it. I'm not bummed by any means that we didn't dump draft picks for Lelie or Stallworth. Same thing applies to not drafting a TE.

The Lions made it clear they are both; looking for effort and desire over talent without commitment and they are not too bright!

This went south last year during his drug suspension. Two years ruined by injury and instead of coming in committed to making due, he gets popped for drugs and suspended. Then, instead of coming back with a committment to make up for it, he comes in half hearted. Rumor around town is he's only another test away from being out for a year....I really believe from what I've heard "on the street" he's going to get in trouble again. Then again they could be rumors.

Throw in the attempt by the Lions to recoup $10,000,000 of his signing bonus to his half hearted effort!

He'll get another chance and if it is a team that has a locker room that instills a winning attitude, he may highly successful.

The Lions made it clear they are both; looking for effort and desire over talent without commitment and they are not too bright!

This went south last year during his drug suspension. Two years ruined by injury and instead of coming in committed to making due, he gets popped for drugs and suspended. Then, instead of coming back with a committment to make up for it, he comes in half hearted. Rumor around town is he's only another test away from being out for a year....I really believe from what I've heard "on the street" he's going to get in trouble again. Then again they could be rumors.

Throw in the attempt by the Lions to recoup $10,000,000 of his signing bonus to his half hearted effort!

He'll get another chance and if it is a team that has a locker room that instills a winning attitude, he may highly successful.

Once again - The Lions have shown their prowess in drafting and developing talent. This is a team that could literally "buy" a super bowl - but won't.

I laugh at the lions.

Where will he end up?

One thing, I know is that the bears need a WR, and our GM Liked him in Michigan.

:D Actually, that's a brilliant move! He could step right in & fill the void left by...David Terrell.

Edited by Bonehand

Croj lost his heart for football after suffering his 2cd broken collar bone, and he lost his sould to Josh Gordon.

He's done. I hope he goes to the Packers. LOL. Return the favor of giving us Billy Butterfingers Schroeder.

Edited by RussMan