[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carrabbas

Scare Tactics

Does anyone eat at Carrabbas, i found it recently and love it... I have noticed it is actually a chain resteraunt and is in almost all states.... I think there food is just about as good as any High Quality Italian Resteraunt...

I've had it 5 or 6 times. Decent enough food. They are owned by the same company who owns Outback.

They will bring some dough out to the kids to pat down and make their own bread. My kids think that is cool.

Does anyone eat at Carrabbas, i found it recently and love it... I have noticed it is actually a chain resteraunt and is in almost all states.... I think there food is just about as good as any High Quality Italian Resteraunt...

okay for a chain. strongly disagree that carrabas food is as good as a high quality italian restaurant.

I've never eaten at this Carrabbas, but I've heard the same thing said about Olive Garden. :D

Living in New York, you should be able to find some true high quality Italian Rest... If not, trade in your palate!

We eat at Carrabba's and like it alot. I refuse to eat at Olive Garden but Carrabbas is pretty good. They will let you order stuff not on the menu. I wanted a filet done in their Marsala sauce and they said "no problem". So, I give it a thumbs up!

:D After some of their moranic ads, some of us won't go there.

Ive never seen an add for Carrabbas, they dont advertise here.. Some 1 had given me an Outback Gift Card, and i dont like Outback, I was looking at the back of the card and saw Carrabbas and figured I'd try it.......HomeRun

I haven't been to Carrabas yet - one opened in Milwaukee a year or so ago. I tend to avoid chains.

My :D on Italian chains - Buca di Beppo and Maggiano's.

Edited by Chavez

their steak marsala is the best thing I ever had there. But I would rather cook a steak myself then buy one from somebody else.

The Mac Grill is good, But I'll take a Mom n Pop over a chain any day.

And I kinda miss Rio Bravo, Always had a good bar and that is half of a mexican restaurant right there. Maybe cause the chain that took its spot on washington Rd was famous Dave's which i really don't like.

I haven't been to Carrabas yet - one opened in Milwaukee a year or so ago. I tend to avoid chains.

My :D on Italian chains - Buca di Beppo and Maggiano's.

Maggiano's is awesome. That little group combo deal they have is top notch. :D

I always roll out of there.

I think it pretty much sucks. For chain Italian, the Macaroni Grill is better.

I used to wait tables at Carrabas. It is owned by OSI (Outback Steakhouse Inc.) and they get the same cuts of meat as Outback (86 the Outback steak spices). IMO Carrabas puts Macaroni Grill in the dirt. Magianos used to be owned by the same company that owns TGIF they also own Samba Room (Cuban fare). Magianos IMO is on par with Carrabas, maybe a little better (not including the steaks). I also waited tables at The Olive Garden. I know the meats there suck but them breadsticks and salad is gud. They dont make a bad Alfredo sauce either.