[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LMAO - Pac 10 sucks

Sgt. Ryan

I knew it, we have another candy ass on our hands. kiss my :D And the fact you play in bling bling says it all about you. How does Josh d*ck taste.

Hey, why do you have to put-down Bling Bling ? :D:lol:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#9 Cal is getting tore up 28-0 by #23 Tennessee.

So it begins...... nice game played by Colorado though- solid conference yall got there. We will go back and forth all year on who's conference is stronger, PAC 10, Big 10, SEC, Big 12- well, here are ome #'s to digets- Sagarin ratings- not perfek, but close to actually defining conference strength.

1 BIG TEN (A) = 79.67 79.01 ( 2) 11

2 PAC-10 (A) = 78.47 79.54 ( 1) 10

3 SOUTHEASTERN (A) = 78.17 77.51 ( 3) 12

4 ATLANTIC COAST (A) = 77.47 77.02 ( 4) 12

5 BIG 12 (A) = 75.95 76.45 ( 5) 12

no surprise with the Big 10- but oh take a look there- little old Pac 10 2nd, while the Little 12 comes in at #5 b/c of the dawgsh1t backwater schools that round out the conference.

Granted- week 1 - pac 10 v. Big 12 rankings thus far

1 USC 2 UT

7 OU 18 OU

11 UCLA 21 NEB

25 OSU 22 TT

34 CAL 40 ISU

38 ASU 45 OSU

42 WSU 47 TAM

51 UA 48 KU

70 STAN 52 KSU

77 UW 58 MISS

84 COL

103 BAY

I think we can all agree the Big 10 is #1- Cal shat the bed, bu the rest of the Pac 10 had a nice wknd, and has some strong teams, yet again and thus far the Big 12 blows, and it looks like a down year for the conference. OU looks like they are in big time trouble heading into the Oregon game, and than one could get ugly.

Speaking of ugly- how about the back half of the Big 12- horrible.

PAC-10 Gets a bad rap every year, and we do it to ourselves. The only teams that looked solid at all on Sat. were Oregon and ASU beating NAU. The Cougs were an embarrassment thru the entire 2d half against Auburn. Typical Cardiac Kids.

Maybe the schedule revision will help a little. SEC certainly gained ground on the V. PAC-10 record. Heard on Sat that LSU was the only SEC to beat a PAC-10 team in reg. season in something like 3 years. That certainly changed.

By the way, credit Timm Rosenbaugh with piss-poor playing calling in that loss to Auburn. It was terrible.

PAC-10 Gets a bad rap every year, and we do it to ourselves. The only teams that looked solid at all on Sat. were Oregon and ASU beating NAU. The Cougs were an embarrassment thru the entire 2d half against Auburn. Typical Cardiac Kids.

Maybe the schedule revision will help a little. SEC certainly gained ground on the V. PAC-10 record. Heard on Sat that LSU was the only SEC to beat a PAC-10 team in reg. season in something like 3 years. That certainly changed.

By the way, credit Timm Rosenbaugh with piss-poor playing calling in that loss to Auburn. It was terrible.

Didn't matter what plays WSU called my man- they were overmatched from the kick off. They hung in as long as they could. I like UA win over BYU- not pretty but solid.

I think the Pac looks solid 1-10, actually.

Didn't matter what plays WSU called my man- they were overmatched from the kick off. They hung in as long as they could. I like UA win over BYU- not pretty but solid.

I think the Pac looks solid 1-10, actually.

I will give you overmatched. The defense is racked with injuries going into the first game. But I still think were doing well until we lost Woolridge. Held Auburn to 2 FG's in the 1st Qtr. Brink was off the entire game. Almost every pass was behind his receivers. Rogers came in in the 3rd qtr for one series, went 5 for 5 for 80+ yds and a touchdown on 6 plays. For some reason they went back to Brink, who promptly threw an INT. The back up to Woolridge, Hutsona, is garbage.

Congrats on the W v. BYU. I wasn't dogging the Cats, It was ugly, and you pulled it out in the end. LSU is going to be tough.

Edited by Thunder Chicken

lol! Cal was supposed to be the class of the Pac 10 this year. They dont impress me at all. Tennessee has completely dominated them in all facets of the game. And the Vols are picked 4th in the eastern division of the SEC. Just shows how bad the Pac 10 really is when they face real competition from the other big conferences.

1st game of the year folks. Relax. Oh and BTW ...... USC is still the class of the Pac-10!!

:D For the one's who really know ..... Pac-10 has always been and will always will be the best conference in college football.

Pac-10 = CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS!!

1st game of the year folks. Relax. Oh and BTW ...... USC is still the class of the Pac-10!!

:D For the one's who really know ..... Pac-10 has always been and will always will be the best conference in college football.

Pac-10 = CONFERENCE OF CHAMPIONS!!

Hey prof, stop embarassing the rest of us USC/Pac-10 fans! Homerisim is encouraged around here, but you're pushing it. The conference of champions thing is considering all sports - many colleges don't even have water polo, golf, volleyball, etc. For just football SEC is better overall, and thats okay. For 2nd best its a toss up between Big10+ and maybe Pac-10 - but ACC and Big12 have great teams also.

USC will do very well, and that is good enough for me...

conference supremecy is usually a year by year thing. Overall I'd say the SEC is the top conference. But it also depends on your definition of what a great conference is? Is it the conference that wins the most NC's? Or is it the conference that not only gets many bowl teams, but they win those games too? To me it's somewhere in the middle. At the end of the year, you look at the bowl results, and then look at the final top 25, and usually you have a pretty good indicator on who was the top conference that year. Last year i't hard to argue against the Big 12 with there national champion, plus there big bowl wins like OU over Oregon. While the SEC was great, 2 of there top teams flopped in big bowl games. Georgia in the sugar, and Auburn in the capital one. Meanwhile the Big Tens top teams, both won there bowl games and finished in the top 5. Very debatable last year.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record for the last 4 years now, I don't really care about the rest of the Pac10 as long as USC beats 'em all and gets another BCS game in January.

Again, (those who know me roll their eyes,) you don't root for a conference, you root for a team. If and when we get a playoff system, it will mean even less...

Hey prof, stop embarassing the rest of us USC/Pac-10 fans! Homerisim is encouraged around here, but you're pushing it. The conference of champions thing is considering all sports - many colleges don't even have water polo, golf, volleyball, etc. For just football SEC is better overall, and thats okay. For 2nd best its a toss up between Big10+ and maybe Pac-10 - but ACC and Big12 have great teams also.

USC will do very well, and that is good enough for me...

Coffeeman-

While I am a Pac-10 fan and a HUGE Washington Husky fan I do realize that the Pac-10 is not as deep in talent as it has been in the past. My comments are a reaction to the BS that comes out of these guys who talk about how tough :D their conference is (Big 12) and then the 3rd best team in their conference gets punished by Montana :D State. Come on, let's get real.

Coffeeman-

While I am a Pac-10 fan and a HUGE Washington Husky fan I do realize that the Pac-10 is not as deep in talent as it has been in the past. My comments are a reaction to the BS that comes out of these guys who talk about how tough :D their conference is (Big 12) and then the 3rd best team in their conference gets punished by Montana :D State. Come on, let's get real.

Colorado is at best the 7th or 8th best team in the conference as you will see this year. They have a new coach, and may get better as the seaon goes along, but seriously they may not win but 1 game vs the Big 12 south.

Who cares about WSU? They will always :D to the Dawgs!!

yeah I guess there was last year... oh wait Cougs won that one. But there was the '04 Apple Cup before that... oops Wazzu won that one too. And the Rose Bowl UW wasn't in in '02.

UW has more W's in the series, but win the apple cup this year or even have more wins in the season then we can talk about who is bowing to whom.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record for the last 4 years now, I don't really care about the rest of the Pac10 as long as USC beats 'em all and gets another BCS game in January.

Again, (those who know me roll their eyes,) you don't root for a conference, you root for a team. If and when we get a playoff system, it will mean even less...

effin garbage. You gotta pull for your conference, with the exception maybe of your rival, especially out west. pac 10- gets no national respek, and having your conference get recognized as geing tough is hugh. I mean, as a UA guy I want USC, OU, CAL, UCLA all to do well- I can't really root for ASU- but I am always watching how the Pac 10 does , and how we stack up against the rest of the country.

as as USC guy, you should want them to win a good conference, and not be someone like FSU- winning the ACC every year.