[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Ultimate RBBC Review - 2006 by David Dorey

Bree22

I was reading some the old articles and noticed that " The Ultimate RBBC Review - 2006" was written July 25, 2006. It was a very good article but has been severly outdated. I was wondering if this was going to be updated now that most cuts have been made and their should be a better understanding of each RBBC. I know it might be to late for some (being that their drafts are over) but it could still help with the first few weeks of the season.

Yeah, it would not make sense to update that now since about 95% of all drafts have already occurred. I am working on the game predictions and player projections for week one now since that benefits everyone.

This has been one odd year and the season has not even started yet...

Yeah, it would not make sense to update that now since about 95% of all drafts have already occurred. I am working on the game predictions and player projections for week one now since that benefits everyone.

Agree. I had to check the title of the article to make sure it was 2006 and not 2005. It is amazing how much has changed in one month.

this year has a very weird vibe to it...make me scared... :D

But think back, doesn't every year have that feeling to it?

But I agree, this year feels really d@mn odd.