[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My Draft is going on right now!

spain

I am in my local 16 team redraft league right now. I will post my picks as we go. I have the 1.5 spot in the draft. 1/10 rushing and receiving and 6 for td. 1/25 passing and 4 for passing td. You start 1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 flex, 1 te, def, and K. In the first round i couldnt decide between Ronnie Brown and Rudi Johnson. I took Brown. In the first round, 15 rb's and Peyton were taken.

2nd round all rb's were taken when it got to me. I was hoping for Mike bell but he went right before me. I took the last starter that doesnt split carries: Jamal Lewis.

now we are on a wr run with smith, holt, harrison, fitzgerald off the board.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd round. I wanted to get my 3rd rb. Randy Moss and Boldin were still on the board at WR. RB's were between Dominic Rhodes and Wali Lundy.

I took Lundy for my flex player. I like his upside. I think he will get the job over Morency. Rhodes will split with Addai. Now I can start 3rb's. But my wr corps is going to be weak. I need to hit on some tier 3 and 4 wr. Any ideas on some sleeper wr's for next couple rounds?

I took Duece McAllister. I have now gone Ronnie Brown, Jamal Lewis, Wali Lundy, and Duece Mcallister. I can only start 3 of them, but I just dont see alot of difference in the wr's that are on the board. Only Gates was off the board for TE's. I could have taken Morency to back up Lundy. I could have taken Andre Johnson or Lee Evans but I think I can still get one of them later. But Duece Mac is still the starter in NO. What do yall think?

I took Duece McAllister. I have now gone Ronnie Brown, Jamal Lewis, Wali Lundy, and Duece Mcallister. I can only start 3 of them, but I just dont see alot of difference in the wr's that are on the board. Only Gates was off the board for TE's. I could have taken Morency to back up Lundy. I could have taken Andre Johnson or Lee Evans but I think I can still get one of them later. But Duece Mac is still the starter in NO. What do yall think?

I think Deuce is undervalued this year. Until Bush becomes THE MAN, Deuce is a good value pick IMO. I think I got him in the 4th in one of mine...

Matt Jones or Michael Clayton too?

But with some uncertainty surrounding DJax is Burleson someone with upside at this point in the draft? :D

Jones and Clayton were gone before I got Kennison. I could get Bulger/Green or get another wr in burleson/Coles.

Bulger and Burelson were both gone before i picked. I got Trent Green, the last tier 2 QB left. Now I need a TE, DEF, and K. Cooley is gone. targeting Heath Miller...

edit: the Trent Green to Eddie Kennison connection has everyone scared to death!! Especially me! :D

Edited by spain