[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kurt Warner

N.I.B.

With so many good RB and WR that fell to me in my performace league, I waited on a QB. By the time it came around Warner was what was left. I "managed" to grab Aaron Brooks (I know) and Phillip Rivers (I know) to round out the bunch.

Please, my huddle breathren, tell me there are those of you out there who gambled on Kurt blowing up this year, in a good way. If for any reason, just to make me feel better.

(Oh, and for the record, some jackass grabbed Leinart just to make it sting a little more)

With so many good RB and WR that fell to me in my performace league, I waited on a QB. By the time it came around Warner was what was left. I "managed" to grab Aaron Brooks (I know) and Phillip Rivers (I know) to round out the bunch.

Please, my huddle breathren, tell me there are those of you out there who gambled on Kurt blowing up this year, in a good way. If for any reason, just to make me feel better.

(Oh, and for the record, some jackass grabbed Leinart just to make it sting a little more)

I don't expect him to be any worse than last year, and he made superstars out of Fitzgerald and Boldin. or they made an old man look great again.

Either way, good numbers comign from the 3 again.

I took Warner in 2 drafts. I took Leinert in both as well.

On a per game average he will probably be the only guy that can compete with Manning. So for the games he starts he should help you win.

But I have no illusions about Warner going through the season without missing games.

I grabbed Plummer as well just in case Leinert tanks after Warner goes down.

It all seems like a perfect plan. :D

Snagged Warner in the 8th at the end of the QB run. Backed him up with McNair. I haven't seen much that looks appealing in Baltimore's schedule but he does have weapons and a solid line.

I only have six bench spots so I have not found a seat for Leinart. I will be watching the game reports like a hawk.

+1 on rivaling Manning. And knock on some wood that he stay healthy.

It's the AFC WEST. You cannot go wrong with any of the 3 (not counting Alex Smith) to start occasionally for you.

Kurt Warner and Arizona vs...

SEA x2

SF x2

STL x2

Me likes those 6 matchups!

No Doubt! I also have Warner as a backup to Eli Manning! Thinking about starting him week 1 over Eli...

I took Warner in the 10th and backed him up with Simms in the 13th. I like Simms matchup on Warner's bye week (9) and Simms bye week is 4. Simms looked good at the end of the year last year and with an earily bye week I might not need leinhart(spelling?).

Also, Kurt had more games with over 300 yards passing than any other QB in the NFL. He had 5. Peyton Manning & McNabb had 4. A few had 3.

According to Kurts stats it seems like he only played in 6 full games (I could be wrong about this). Being in Denny Green's system helps but he put up great numbers until he gets hurt.

Edited by blips