[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We have our live draft today!

Randall

Good Luck,

I have a new local one this AM (9:15) as well. We are doing a live draft on yahoo since a few guys live a state or 2 away. 1.5 min time limit between picks :lol::D

I'm excited and nervouss...won't know drafting position until 8:45.

Should be interesting, we have a new ff owner, one team that is drafting off a predraft list and Lundy was ranked like 1700.

Can't wait. :lol::D

Good Luck,

I have a new local one this AM (9:15) as well. We are doing a live draft on yahoo since a few guys live a state or 2 away. 1.5 min time limit between picks :lol::D

I'm excited and nervouss...won't know drafting position until 8:45.

Should be interesting, we have a new ff owner, one team that is drafting off a predraft list and Lundy was ranked like 1700.

Can't wait. :lol::D

Good luck to ypu too. Ours is online as everyone is around the country. I believe only one member is at the Huddle. Sir Loins of Beef, but there could be more.

Just drew #1....LJ or Alexander???????? :D

I like Alexander as the safer pick, but LJ definitely has more upside. I dont think you could go wrong with either player. But if its me, I take Alexander in that spot. DMD has LJ rated #1...

I like Alexander as the safer pick, but LJ definitely has more upside. I dont think you could go wrong with either player. But if its me, I take Alexander in that spot. DMD has LJ rated #1...

No LT? How things have changed.

Had alexander last year....have LT in another league...never owned Johnson.

Guy at 9 just offered me 1.9, 2.2 for my 1.1. I'd still have my 2.10...........

No LT? How things have changed.

Actually, one could make an arguement for all 3 of those guys at 1.1. Its just a matter of who you feel is going to have the better season. I think Alexander is by far the safest pick. He is on a team with a great offense that is centered around him. Yes, he lost Hutchison, but I dont think that will hurt him. LJ has the most upside and looked like a beast last year. I do have concerns about the KC o-line with Roaf retiring and Shields having issues. LT is a monster, but a new QB in place and a poor wr corps could limit him some. Again, we are splitting hairs here, as all 3 could legitimately go 1.1. But if I had that pick, I think I would rank them SA, LJ, and LT in that order.

So, you could probably get Rudi and Portis, plus whoever you have had at 2.10. As opposed to staying put and taking LT or SA, plus your 2.10. Yes, I think I would make that trade. 2 tier 2 rb's for 1 tier 1 rb. I would like that trade for you.

Rudi was there at 1.9 in HOT. I took Rudi and Bush(2.04), safety and possible explosion as McGahee was gone. I'd do that trade too. In the 3 HAG leagues Rudi was there. In the other Ronnie Brown was at 1.09.

I love having one of the top rated RB's so I probably wouldn't make the trade personally, but the fact is, it is probably the smart thing to do... get yourself as many picks in the first 2 rounds as you can get.

Just offered such a trade myself. I really like Rudi this year and in many leagues he is there at 1.09. Rudi/Westbrook or McGahee? Very tempting knowing I get the 3.02 pick as well and a tier 1 WR or Gates should be there.

should be a very interesting draft--the bonuses for wr's levels the playing field --i have done 3 cheat sheets all ready for this draft and still not satisfied--just going to go by the player who might score the most points

Look at this total from last year. Scoring gives a lot of points for performing. 30 points for 200 yards.

Johnson, Larry KCC RB

vs Bengals Sun 12:00 p.m. CT 18.0 3 Rushing TDs

4.0 2 Receptions

5.0 26 Rushes

30.0 201 Rushing Yards

1.0 21 Receiving Yards

10.0 7.731 Rushing Yards per Rush Attempts

0.0 10.500 Receiving Yards per Receptions

68.0 Subtotal

Our scoring system.

yeah--wish I was picking before the 10th pick :D

Johnson, Andre HOU WR

vs Rams Sun 12:00 p.m. CT 6.0 1 Receiving TDs

24.0 12 Receptions

20.0 159 Receiving Yards

4.0 13.250 Receiving Yards per Receptions

54.0 Subtotal

yeah, I've never seen Palmer go first overall.

Some good players some not. I did ask for new owners a few months ago.

My team. Computer picked Steelers for me. Normally don't take a D that early.

Rolled the dice on Calhoun in the 15th. If KJ goes down Martz will want a home run hitter.

I was surprised by Mike Williams pick in the 12th.

Edited by Randall

I love having one of the top rated RB's so I probably wouldn't make the trade personally, but the fact is, it is probably the smart thing to do... get yourself as many picks in the first 2 rounds as you can get.

Didn't make it....guy was just asking to make a point that I had to think about it. He was a little bitter as he seems to always pick near the end and in the last 2 years (4 drafts) I only had lower than the 3rd pick once.

Took LJ number 1, actually got Portis at 2.10. Had to take him, most of the top tier 2 backs were taken as well as all tier 1 WR. I'm hoping that is the steal of the draft and his inj. heels. Have a ok group of backups if they stay healthy (JJones, Bush, CBrown, Lundy) Grabed Gates at 3.1 since most of the WR left weren't game breakers.

Hope your draft went well Randall.

this year I think Johnson is gonna be an upset for most fantasy owners.

No 2000 yard season like everyone thought but

I have him for 1200 yards rushing 14 touchdowns. So definatley good but not LT or SA like numbers.

Didn't make it....guy was just asking to make a point that I had to think about it. He was a little bitter as he seems to always pick near the end and in the last 2 years (4 drafts) I only had lower than the 3rd pick once.

Took LJ number 1, actually got Portis at 2.10. Had to take him, most of the top tier 2 backs were taken as well as all tier 1 WR. I'm hoping that is the steal of the draft and his inj. heels. Have a ok group of backups if they stay healthy (JJones, Bush, CBrown, Lundy) Grabed Gates at 3.1 since most of the WR left weren't game breakers.

Hope your draft went well Randall.

Pretty well. Picked 2nd. Need to add a QB but like the team.

LJ

Boldin

Gates

TJ Housh

Gore

M Bell

Bulger

Michael Clayton

Mark Clayton

Burleson

computer picked Pitt D in 8th. :D

Norwood

Scheffler

Josh Brown.

Brian Calhoun in 15th in case Martz loves him.

this year I think Johnson is gonna be an upset for most fantasy owners.

No 2000 yard season like everyone thought but

I have him for 1200 yards rushing 14 touchdowns. So definatley good but not LT or SA like numbers.

The line will work out eventually. He did what he did in 9 games as starter. He'll be fine.

Edited by Randall