[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Newbie Thank You

hause62

I would just like to thank all the veteran Huddlers for their help this pre-season in my drafts and player advise.

I look forward to your help through out the season!! :D

Please post questions in Fantasy Advice forum if you haven't done so already.

Cnote it does sound kind of funny of you to respond to this post when hause62, the guy thanking vet huddlers, has more posts then you......just my 2 cents

Yea but im just being nice to the dude, was that any reason to come at me like that? I just found it funny he brought up post count like its something i should strive for in life. the dude started it, im just defendin myself

not everyone has the time to be on the site 24/7

Edited by Cnote187

Just because you have 6 thousand post doesnt mean you have a life, now go, time for you to get out of the basement and cut the grass like your mommy wants you to, loser

Honestly the nerve of these kids thinking post count makes them a big man, get some air buddy LOL

Pent up frustration from being in a basement so long, it will make you want odd things :D

Cnote-here is a little knowledge for you, most of us "Huddlers" are 30+, married with kids and pretty decent jobs(Big John can confirm this). This is not a "basement dweller" still live with mommy type of community, ala Doctors, lawyers, RN's, Accoutants, some have pulled their time and are retired and other high tech jobs.....and hairsylist, teachers. Myself and a few others are General Contractors with "payrolls" ala giving out "paychecks. So, take some flax to heart as you have no clue the demographics here at all-Peace PD.

Edited by PantherDave

Cnote-here is a little knowledge for you, most of us "Huddlers" are 30+, GHEY married with kids and pretty dead end jobs(Big John can confirm this). This is not a "basement dweller" still live with mommy type of community, ala Nurses, Manacurists, Dog Groomers, some have pulled their time and are retarded and other low tech jobs. Myself and a few others sell General Liability Insurance and have no "payrolls" also giving out "paychecks. So, take some falx to heart as you have no clue the demographics here at all-Peace PD.

Your forgot Hairstylist :D

Edited to Fix your post PD

Edited by theeohiostate

Oh good lord you are a freaking tool. If what I said offended you, you have no business here. If I really came at you you would know it. IT"S CALLED JOKING WITH SOMEONE AND BUSTING BALLS. Either you have sand in your slit or it's your time of the month. Who knows but with a ghey screen name like Cnote187 (talk about living in your mother basement.) like you are some ganster, I guess it could be both. But who knows, when people get their panties in a bunch like that it could be a number of things. no friends, no girl friend, school is back in session and it's cutting into your internet pron time or you getting beat up, work isn't going your way because they introduced a new type of burger and you can't seem to get the flip right. :D who knows anymore.

Learn to grow some think skin if you like this place because if you got upset or "offended" at what I said you are in for a shock when the other gaters get here.

PS - I bet you are fat.

peace

Your wierd lol Gangster?? LOL going outside is gangster i guess haha

I wasnt offfended I just snapped back at you dont catch feelins I didnt mean to ruin your great rep on the site

for the record kiddo I wasnt offended, judging by the paragraph you posted looks like you were

look I'm sorry I impersonated someone who had 6 thousand posts , you got upset im sorry, trust from now on i dont want anyone to mistake me for someone who is on the site that much

everyone enjoy the season( please dont take that as I'm saying that like a vet, I'm saying that like Cnote187, a guy who only has 70 or so posts :D )

Peace

Cnote-here is a little knowledge for you, most of us "Huddlers" are 30+, married with kids and pretty decent jobs(Big John can confirm this). This is not a "basement dweller" still live with mommy type of community, ala Doctors, lawyers, RN's, Accoutants, some have pulled their time and are retired and other high tech jobs.....and hairsylist, teachers. Myself and a few others are General Contractors with "payrolls" ala giving out "paychecks. So, take some flax to heart as you have no clue the demographics here at all-Peace PD.

How's that :D

What dont you get about someone making a joke at me and me coming back at them, dude you take things way to serious, Wow honestly, lighten up

What dont you get about someone making a joke at me and me coming back at them, dude you take things way to serious, Wow honestly, lighten up

Sorry I spoke above you, as "taking some flax to heart" is him just joking with you :D Hang in there, it get's better.

Sorry I spoke above you, as "taking some flax to heart" is him just joking with you :D Hang in there, it get's better.

its ok man relax, it was a joke you shouldn't think you had to defend your post count , its football season you shouldn't be this uptight it was a joke its over lets both enjoy the season

Edited by Cnote187

its ok man relax, it was a joke you shouldn't think you had to defend your post count , its football season you shouldn't be this uptight it was a joke its over lets both enjoy the season

Oh boy, never mentioned the post count, as that was cliaz, I just wanted you to get a feel of the demographics here-not a bust on you or a call out. I actually thought it was funny as hell you calling a member who is in a high tech feild, married with twins, a basement dweller :D , and the season never stops around here, as the teams are just getting ready to play again for us "Huddlers".-Peace PD.

Your wierd lol Gangster?? LOL going outside is gangster i guess haha

I wasnt offfended I just snapped back at you dont catch feelins I didnt mean to ruin your great rep on the site

for the record kiddo I wasnt offended, judging by the paragraph you posted looks like you were

look I'm sorry I impersonated someone who had 6 thousand posts , you got upset im sorry, trust from now on i dont want anyone to mistake me for someone who is on the site that much

everyone enjoy the season( please dont take that as I'm saying that like a vet, I'm saying that like Cnote187, a guy who only has 70 or so posts :D )

Peace

No problem sweetie. Just have to make sure.

I would just like to thank all the veteran Huddlers for their help this pre-season in my drafts and player advice.

Nice gesture, all things considered.

You may want to hold your thanks until after the season (for some people, the season ends around week 4).

Everyone thinks they have a rockin' team in the pre-season. :D