[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did Anyone Remind Their Wife?

jimsoxfan

Yeah, my wife and I talked about it and she got mad all over again. I told her we needed more money anyways because he job sucked.

"It's called two jobs, b***h!"

The weirdest part is I don't even have a wife, who was I even arguing with?

Fantasy football is actually less of a headache for my wife then the 4 baseball leagues I just finished. But she still hates sundays and we will have the inevitable fight at least 4-6 times a year.

And here I thought that I was the only one with issues with my wife :D I now feel a strange sense of camaraderie. My wife and I actually are going to be running one of my teams together. I hope that this year things will be a little less tense when it comes to football.

We can only hope!

And here I thought that I was the only one with issues with my wife :D I now feel a strange sense of camaraderie. My wife and I actually are going to be running one of my teams together. I hope that this year things will be a little less tense when it comes to football.

We can only hope!

Dolphins fans are gonna be hoping for a lot this year. Unfortunately, none of them will happen. Saban good... Mularkey bad...

Heres to a fun filled year with us (very few) Bills fans here.

:D

My wife gets the picture when I start watching NFL network in the middle of the night to catch all of the preseason games.

I believe her exact words this year were, "Oh, football is starting soon. See you in February." :lol: I'm not that bad, I don't watch nearly as much football as many here due to church and family obligations, but I am uber-obsessed. Praise the genius that invented wireless internet. :D My laptop gets smokin' hot this time of year. I hope Dell sends me my replacement batteries soon. :D

She knows the transformation is already taking place. The old t-shirts are coming out, the crock-pot recipes are queued up, the Steeler flag has been unfurled. She actually told me this morning that SHE set the Tivo to record the game on Thursday for me while I am there.

I got it good. :D

Its cool - my girlfriend (live in) knows to go shopping, read a book upstairs and generally do whatever it takes to leave me alone on Sunday. It was explained prior to her moving in golf every saturday spring and summer, football portion of saturday and all day Sunday fall through winter. Shes cool with it.

My wife is amused by it all... she loves to hear a 12:48 pm call on Sunday from my buddy, in another leauge, who has the same guy as me... The machine picks up by accident, but I get in time to talk, she hears the whole thing... "Dude, what's the word on Alexander? I hear he's hurt, but will still play?? You starting him???" And then I offer my advice, so and so forth for 10 minutes... I come upstairs for one more beer before the games starts, and she's just smiling... thinking I'm "cute," like when I was a kid... It could definitely be worse - I know a guy who has to buy his wife a one hour massage every year on draft day, just so she won't bug him! That's crap... My wife is very cool about it all... no need to argue about it, she know's what's up...