[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Did Anyone Remind Their Wife?

jimsoxfan

Did anyone warn their wife on Sunday that it was the last Sunday that they would be a sane individual and not governed by severe mood swings due to their favorite NFL team and Fantasy Teams. My wife just sighed and shook her head. I think she is ready.

:D

GOOD TO GO!!

I truly have the best wife in the world :D

I feel that way as well. My wife went out and bought all Football decorations; football lights for the front window, plastic footballs, a flag for in front of the house, green garland with footballs on it for the railings, football tassels, a tin cake shaper thingy so that after she mixed the gredients she poured them into this tin and it baked in the shape of a football and then she used icing to put the threads and the name of my Fantasy League- RFFL across the cake. She also went out and bought all the food, snacks and drinks for my draft which I hold at my house and she takes the kids and leaves after setting it all up. Every Sunday all the guys come to my house from about noon to dinner and watch/play football all day while she watches the kids and I never have to hear a word/complaint about it, ever. She's awesome and ready to go for the season. I love my wife to no end!! I can't imagine that there are many out there like her. :D:lol::lol::brew:

Did anyone warn their wife on Sunday that it was the last Sunday that they would be a sane individual and not governed by severe mood swings due to their favorite NFL team and Fantasy Teams. My wife just sighed and shook her head. I think she is ready.

A good wife needs no warning, she already knows. :D

We just had DirecTV with Sunday Ticket installed yesterday. Girlfriend is a huge Eagles fan and will watch their games on another TV while I surf thru the rest of the games with fantasy implications. We've talked about it and she seems cool with the arrangement.

Mrs.PD is a legend amoung the wives,as she is way used to my football fixation. She enjoys the season as well due my increasing cooking etc. The other wives just get all pissy and the like, but to Mrs. PD it's Sunday get togethers at our house with freinds, the holidays are wrapped into the season as well, so she's ready to roll. It also means more shopping time for her and the girls.

Fantasy football is actually less of a headache for my wife then the 4 baseball leagues I just finished. But she still hates sundays and we will have the inevitable fight at least 4-6 times a year.

+1

She will start hating it around week 3-4 and thats when the inevitable happens...

I went as far as breaking up with the girlfriend. It needed to be done anyways, but she turned off the TV during the Notre Dame/ Georgia Tech game.

I'd have to slap a lady dog if she pulled that during a packer game.

You set an example for all others to follow. :D

Strong work my friend!

Yeah, my wife and I talked about it and she got mad all over again. I told her we needed more money anyways because he job sucked.

"It's called two jobs, b***h!"

The weirdest part is I don't even have a wife, who was I even arguing with?

Tosh ....Want to be!!!

I let my wife read this thread, and she laughed at some of you, and said some of you needed to grow a set.

My wife is upset with me for being in three money leagues. She thinks this cash should be applied toward our credit card. She just doesn't understand this time of the year.

Catbert, to your post my wife just laughed and said well at least he isn't in 12 like you are.