[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Notre Dame is going DOWN !

Menudo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As expected, watching Notre Dame play Georgia Tech, they are vastly over-rated. I am so glad that they got that win so that Penn State can be the first one to put an exclamation point on how over-rated they are. Other than the run blocking, I was very happy with Penn State's performance against Akron. I was there and despite the rain, it was a lot of fun. Penn State's offensive weapons are vast with Derrick Williams, Deion Butler, Norwood, Chris Bell, Wallace, & Hunt. Morelli is the real deal. Defensively, the secondary looked good, but, will be in for a test this Saturday. The defensive line did decent, and all we need from them is to occupy lineman and allow Connor, Pozluzny, & Shaw make the plays. I look for Penn State to take the win in South Bend. Now, two weeks later, I think the Nittany Lions are in trouble against the Buckeyes, but, I think I am going to enjoy Saturday.....

WE ARE.....................

PENN STATE !!!!!!!!!!!

ND 31, PSU 17. At best...

Even if it was a toss-up game, I'd put my money on the more experienced QB (and at home!), especially in early season games. That means Quinn here and Smith down in Austin. That is straight up - I don't pay much attention to spreads...

Hate to say I told you so about both the 'big games' yesterday/last night, but I wish I was a betting man.....

Hate to say I told you so about both the 'big games' yesterday/last night, but I wish I was a betting man.....

I have hard time believing that you 'hated' saying that.... :D

:D

Ok Menudo I'm going short and sweet with your stuff.

Your avatar will be: Weis

Your sigline will be: Even though JoePa has 355 wins he isn't half as good as Charlie Weis. I only wish I was born a Notre Dame fan so I can truly enjoy the greatness that is Charle Weis.

Timmy, I know this sounds silly, but, I don't want to be accused of being a welcher. In a show of support for 9/11, I have changed my avatar for today. I will have Mr. Weis back up tomorrow.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...4entry1664874

Trust me, I'll be man enough to admit it, if Notre Dame wins on Saturday. The word I'm getting from most Notre Dame fans is that they expect Saturday to be a walk in the park. I think you boys are in for a bit of a surprise. Should be fun. :D

A walk in the park? That about sums it up!

Let's see............ND @ GT Sat Night Prime Time and Penn State home against Akron? Ummmmmm? I wouldn't chirp too much about that win if I were you. ND vs Penn St will be a good game no doubt but opening against Akron at home is a joke. Had Penn St gone to Atlanta and played a real team they would probably be 0-1 right now.

I saw ND put together two 14 play drives that ended in TD's against a very good tech defense. Right out of the NE play book! I saw ND's defense rise to the challenge. I also saw GT players standing around with their hands on their hips huffing and puffing. Had we a kicker that could make a field goal it would have been a 10pt margin. I'll take that any day on the road in such a hostile enviroment against a good team. Penn State is walking into a lions den Sat. Trust me.....Charlie Weis and Co will be ready!

Lions Den? Uhhhhhhh, case closed! Slam Dunk!

Timmy, I know this sounds silly, but, I don't want to be accused of being a welcher. In a show of support for 9/11, I have changed my avatar for today. I will have Mr. Weis back up tomorrow.

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...4entry1664874

You should add a day at the very least, otherwise yes you'd be welching - no matter how noble your "reasons."