[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tom Brady - Why does the Huddle rank hiim #2 QB?

Catbert

no the reason he's number 2 is because hes f'n Tom Brady! Have you seen the guy play the past 4 years?

My list goes like this

Manning

Brady

Hasselbeck

Palmer

Culpepper...yes Culpepper im not on crack

Only a 12-year-old Seahawks homer would rank Hasselbeck above Palmer in terms of fantasy production. I'd be tempted to put Eli and Delhomme in front of Hasselbeck. Culpepper at #5 is even more absurd. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

Only a 12-year-old Seahawks homer would rank Hasselbeck above Palmer in terms of fantasy production. I'd be tempted to put Eli and Delhomme in front of Hasselbeck. Culpepper at #5 is even more absurd. :D

I think putting Delhomme above Hasselbeck is not necessarily the best move, but Eli is one to consider.

How anyone could rank Hasselbeck above Palmer... :D ???

Edited by TheGrunt

I put Hasselbeck above Eli because hass has a better completion percentage, and outstanding qb rating, and had only 9 INT's last year. Eli may throw for more yards but 17 Int's last year dont help him with me. If you look at Hasselbeck's season last year he was outstanding, hence the number one QB in the pro bowl. You can go with Eli or Delhomme. I'll take Hass. as for Palmer and Hass. Its a coin flip but Hass may be a safer pick injury wise and less mistakes. This is the year Cpep has to prove he's one of the best but as for my list as of now he is still up there.

I put Hasselbeck above Eli because hass has a better completion percentage, and outstanding qb rating, and had only 9 INT's last year. Eli may throw for more yards but 17 Int's last year dont help him with me. If you look at Hasselbeck's season last year he was outstanding, hence the number one QB in the pro bowl. You can go with Eli or Delhomme. I'll take Hass. as for Palmer and Hass. Its a coin flip but Hass may be a safer pick injury wise and less mistakes. This is the year Cpep has to prove he's one of the best but as for my list as of now he is still up there.

I would agree that Hasselbeck might be slightly above Eli or Delhomme in terms of fantasy value, but Palmer is waaay above him. It's not even close. And C-Pep is nothing without Randy Moss.