[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bling Emergency

Caveman_Nick

Well, sorry about that guys. I would have rather been drafting than dealing with what I was dealing with. I enjoyed this league last year. Good luck to all and I'll see some of you in other leagues.

Keep an eye on it...there temds to be a couple of teams that turn over every year.

Sorry, man...we couldn't get you and had 10 people sitting on line.

Well, sorry about that guys. I would have rather been drafting than dealing with what I was dealing with. I enjoyed this league last year. Good luck to all and I'll see some of you in other leagues.

Thanks for understanding. :D

This is so straight up the commish takes the money and then puts someone else in your spot!! If I wasn't there...family emergency..out of town..out of computer...then why not have computer pick? Don't sing high praise for a league and then kick a paying owner to the curb without finding out why!! :D:D

he is holding up that last round in more homers as well

I have explained myself and fantasy football takes second to family! Robash I have predrafted numerous times in the other league so KMA! We waited on you too...I am here now....so my team is gone...I paid for it..you had no right selling it off...doesn't say that in the rules....or do you make them up as you go along??

I have explained myself and fantasy football takes second to family! Robash I have predrafted numerous times in the other league so KMA! We waited on you too...I am here now....so my team is gone...I paid for it..you had no right selling it off...doesn't say that in the rules....or do you make them up as you go along??

its unreasonable to expect to keep a team when you don't show up for the draft, don't tell anyone you aren't showing up, and provide no way in mfl for us to contact you to find out why you didn't show up. You'll get a refund. Please pm me your addresses so I can mail you a check. (Goes for you too Bringbackpat)

This is so straight up the commish takes the money and then puts someone else in your spot!! If I wasn't there...family emergency..out of town..out of computer...then why not have computer pick? Don't sing high praise for a league and then kick a paying owner to the curb without finding out why!! :D:D

You contacted no one and gave us no way to contact you. We did what we had to do. You should be understanding. If you want to see how it is done, please see Bring Back Pat's posts.

I understand completely...just looking at what was written and if you had my past 4 days you'd understand. :D

Sorry to hear that you had a personal situation. That was my main concern when you and Bring Back Pat didn' show up. Hopefully whatever your dealing with personally gets better.

This is so straight up the commish takes the money and then puts someone else in your spot!! If I wasn't there...family emergency..out of town..out of computer...then why not have computer pick? Don't sing high praise for a league and then kick a paying owner to the curb without finding out why!! :D:lol:

:D Don't you think that's a little out of line?

You left me and a few other scrambling trying to figure out how we were going to handle the situation. You didn't leave a contact number. I tried emailing you, and you didn't respond.

We talked about having the computer pick your team, but felt like it would be bad for the league. You would have players like Deion Branch and Domanick Davis on your team. By the league rules, every time your pick came up you should have been skipped. There is no computer picking. So every team that played yours would have essentially had a bye week that week, and a free win. Not fair to everyone else.

I think we made the best choice for the league given the circumstances, and as for you, you will get a refund. No harm to you, only a bunch of stress for us. Thankfully we managed to get is resolved and start the draft an hour late.

I am sorry if you had some kind of bad circumstance over the weekend. Had you PM'd me and given me anything to work with, I would have tried to do so. Would you really have done any differently than we did given the circumstances?