[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Busch

hooknladder

You know how last year the guy that jumped on LJ a little earlier in the draft than the rest of us were willing to won. Could we all be getting ready to make the same mistake again? I was in 2 leagues last year...both winners had LJ. I had my eye on him in the draft,(we all knew the potential was there if he ever got the great majority of carries), but came out of there thinking that guy took him a little high. :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This years LJ? No way!

Saints have horrible O-Line, a new QB, a new Coach, Deuce,....

He will have an OK year, I think that a lot of people may be shocked at the end of year, though :D

The the most versatile RB/WR in years. We'll see.

If I remember right a year and a half ago, all the people jumping on the LJ bandwagon now weren't exactly on board then. Now, everyone knew his potential and just didn't draft him early enough? Ok BJ, if you can hunt down a couple LJ or KC threads from the year prior to last with those discussions, I think I'm remembering correctly. If not, I'll chalk it up to a senior moment.

As far as Bush goes this year, the comparison to Westy I think is going to hit real close to the mark.

Somewhere along the path to greatness, Huddlers will start spelling his name correctly. :D

It sure has worked well for Payton Manning, Brett Farve, Shawn Alexander, and Tony Gonzales.

As echoed above, there is no player in the NFL named "Reggie Busch".

Anyone that misspells the name of the hottest rookie to come out in some time must be a complete momo.

While I have to agree that mispelling the name is boderline dumb, I have to disagree with Reggie Bush being the hottest rookie to come out in some time--unless you count some time as being last year.

I don't think that you will see Reggie Bush and DeAngelo Williams measure up to Ronnie Brown and the Caddy this year or next.

I don't think that you will see Reggie Bush and DeAngelo Williams measure up to Ronnie Brown and the Caddy this year or next.

You mean this Cadillac Williams?

Williams, Carnell 20.80 18.80 15.80 1.90 0.0 0.0 B 2.50 5.40 2.00 18.90 9.10 10.30 23.60 2.70 22.00 8.10

I take a bet on that. But not with Bush - I see him having spikes just like Cadillac did last year (without as many highs), but not due to injuries. But D Williams could certainly be a better RB that Cadillac either this year or next.

NO way. This year's LJ is D'angelo Williams. Once Foster goes down this guy will tear it up.

I dont think any RB is gonna tear it up in Carolina but you never know.

I'm also gonna say Brandon Jacobs is gonna have a monster year.

I think Reggie Bush can be a good NFL back, but with his tall, lean build, Deuce McAllister sharing the backfield with him (and a rather poor Saints team around him) I remain skeptical about him being a true fantasy stud back anytime in the next 2-3 years.

+1