[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

where's the love for Delhomme?

Duchess Jack

cmon Av- I know your a PHil fan- but any top 6 QB lists without Hasselbeck is a joke

CPepp at 3? have you lost your mind?

Really? Plummer has finished in the top 6 FF QBs as many times as Hasselbeck in the 4 years, and Culpepper has finished in the top 3 FF QBs two of those 4 years - higher either time than Hasselbeck has ever finished.

Who's being a joke?

Really? Plummer has finished in the top 6 FF QBs as many times as Hasselbeck in the 4 years, and Culpepper has finished in the top 3 FF QBs two of those 4 years - higher either time than Hasselbeck has ever finished.

Who's being a joke?

I know you like spitting out stats from prior years BB. I like to gauge and move forward with this year. Go ahead and pick Plummer or Cpepp over Hass-

Your Plummer stats don't mean anything- Hass is a bit of a late bloomer, and Hass is the much better QB in 2006, as well as one of the safest, most consistent picks at QB this year.

Wow CPepp used to be good huh?? jackazz- thanks for those stats though-

I know you like spitting out stats from prior years BB. I like to gauge and move forward with this year. Go ahead and pick Plummer or Cpepp over Hass-

Your Plummer stats don't mean anything- Hass is a bit of a late bloomer, and Hass is the much better QB in 2006, as well as one of the safest, most consistent picks at QB this year.

Wow CPepp used to be good huh?? jackazz- thanks for those stats though-

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm not, you're the one demeaning someone else's opinion as a joke because they don't agree with your opinion. Yet there is statistical support for the other guy's opinion, in fact, more support for his opinion than your opinion.

I merely pointed that out while coming back at you on your own terms. I'm sorry if that ruffled your fragile ego.

Okay, I'm not really sorry about that ego ruffling thing....

:D

If I'm not mistaken, and I'm not, you're the one demeaning someone else's opinion as a joke because they don't agree with your opinion. Yet there is statistical support for the other guy's opinion, in fact, more support for his opinion than your opinion.

I merely pointed that out while coming back at you on your own terms. I'm sorry if that ruffled your fragile ego.

Okay, I'm not really sorry about that ego ruffling thing....

:D

BB-mind your own biz- Avernus and I razz each other, and go back and forth. I respek his FF knowlegde, loosen up. The only fragile ego is yours- sticking your nose in where it wasn't called for, ruffling feathers when I was not even replying to anything of yours.

BB-mind your own biz- Avernus and I razz each other, and go back and forth. I respek his FF knowlegde, loosen up. The only fragile ego is yours- sticking your nose in where it wasn't called for, ruffling feathers when I was not even replying to anything of yours.

:D @ telling someone to mind their own business on a FF message board. This keeps getting better.