[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lundy owners....

1st and punt

Actually the way people talk about Lundy these days, i have him beating Hillary Clinton as the next President...

And enough with the "its the same system as Denver" ya thats all great, but its not the same lineman that are in Denver, u think they had anything to do with it?????

Edited by Scare Tactics

Actually the way people talk about Lundy these days, i have him beating Hillary Clinton as the next President...

And enough with the "its the same system as Denver" ya thats all great, but its not the same lineman that are in Denver, u think they had anything to do with it?????

It's the same system as Green Bay and Atlanta too. One good verson of and one bad.

Being a DDavis owner I picked up Morency at the draft back in June and then had to pick up Lundy??? when Kubiak announced that he would be the starter. Now I have 3 RBs from Houston on my 20 man roster just to start 1 and ones out for the season. Hoping 1 of the 2 will emerge this year and knock Davis out so I can dump him at the end of the year.

Being a DDavis owner I picked up Morency at the draft back in June and then had to pick up Lundy??? when Kubiak announced that he would be the starter. Now I have 3 RBs from Houston on my 20 man roster just to start 1 and ones out for the season. Hoping 1 of the 2 will emerge this year and knock Davis out so I can dump him at the end of the year.

Uhh, you can go ahead and drop DD now, he's on IR.

Denver never had any STUD OLinemen, they just all played like a unit and the receivers blocked downfield. Moulds is a good blocker, better than Gaffney and will see better downfield blocking and improved running game.

The only way you could possibly demonstrate your lack of football knowledge more would be to claim you are me.....man you ARE a moron... :D

Uhh, you can go ahead and drop DD now, he's on IR.

He's prolly in a dynasty league and thinking more about future years than just this season.

I sure hope one of these two take off. I have them both and I really don't have room for both of them. One needs to really light it up right out of the gate so there is no doubt. However, chances of that....

The only way you could possibly demonstrate your lack of football knowledge more would be to claim you are me.....man you ARE a moron... :D

Why am I suddenly picturing teeny bopper Carol riding with John Milner in American Graffitti?

"Your car is uglier than I am. Oops, that didn't come out right."

Edited by Bronco Billy

read this recently....

...the last time Kubiak started a 6th round RB (while with the Broncos) that RB had 1,100 yards and 8 TD's for the season...his name was Terrell Davis. :D

Let's hope so....

Last I checked, Mike Shanahan was the head coach of the Denver Broncos.

The next guy Kubiak starts will be his first.

Enough of Lundy! :D Man you would think he was the 2nd coming. I started to buy into the hype, and started to pick him up, but then I shook myself and came to my senses... I realized that i was just overwhelmed with football starting again! In all reality...What i forsee is a total RBBC. Lundy will have some good games, but not enough consistency for making a run for FF glory! :D

Enough of Lundy! :D Man you would think he was the 2nd coming. I started to buy into the hype, and started to pick him up, but then I shook myself and came to my senses... I realized that i was just overwhelmed with football starting again! In all reality...What i forsee is a total RBBC. Lundy will have some good games, but not enough consistency for making a run for FF glory! :D

For alot of people who have RB issues Lundy is a great prospect. I don't think anyone here will say Lundy will have LT2 numbers, but some of us are hurting on RB and are in love with Lundy at the moment.

Right now I love Lundy :lol:

What, you don't have any interest in a RB who was either a WW player or a deep draft pick up until 2 weeks ago, and who is now a starting RB for a very competent run blocking team who now has a HC who was the OC for the state-of-the-art running attack in the NFL for a decade?

Even in a total RBBC, Mike Anderson put up #10 FF RB numbers last year in DEN. If Lundy comes anywhere close to those numbers, he'll be a huge bargain in FF drafts, put up legit FF #2 RB numbers, and provide great depth at a very tight FF position at the very least. That's the kind of thing that can win FF championships.

If you aren't interested in the discussions on Lundy, don't open the threads about him - pretty simple, actually.

Obviously, the jury is out on Lundy since he hasn't played in a meaningful NFL game yet. But the replies who questioned even mentioning his name in the same breath as Terrell Davis need to take off the revisionist glasses.

When TD was drafted by the Broncos, it was an after thought. He was a 2nd day, 6th round pick out of UGA who was considered a reach because of health issues.

No one in the right mind thought -- Wow, what a bargain!! There's a future 2000 yard back and Super Bowl MVP!!

TD was placed into a great situation and took advantage of it for 4 short seasons.

<Out>