[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SD Homers

Phat1

Just wondering if there was any word on Vincent Jackson's chest injury. Is he good to go Monday night?

Roster is due before Thursday's game, so I need to know fairly soon. I have other options, but I'm expecting big things from him this year. thanks.

Unless you play in a 14+ team league that starts 3 WRs, I can't imagine how you do not have a better/safer option than V-jax.

Only a 12 team league, but with set roster limits. We can only own 5 wr and 1 te, and we start 4 wr/te. My wrs are:

Roy Williams

Andre Johnson

Matt Jones

Isacc Bruce

Vincent Jackson

Te - Ben Watson

With Bruce having a problem with his hammy, plus the fact that we have bonus points for long tds, I'd prefer to start Jackson over Watson. Although I won't be to disappointed if I have to go with Watson.

I doubt the 3rd receiver in San Diego does much. You'll need an injury (Eric Parker) or age (McCardell) to set in.

I like Jackson myself and he's in a potentially good situation, but it will take time...Don't look for much right away...the Bolts have two primary options before they even look at their receivers (LT and Gates) and lets not forget they are breaking in a rookie QB in Rivers.

It will take time...He isn't even on a roster in my league, but I am keeping my eyes on the situation.