[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Projections are back!

cliaz

Oh lord. You guys are that excited about what someone just like us thinks will happen and puts it in pretty little boxes. Too Funny.

Go ahead tell me what else is funny (name jokes etc...be more creative). I have heard it all. I don't mean to dog you guys but I would come out with my own projections on a website but I don't want grown men talking about anything involving their pants regarding my projected player stats. Ha!

Edited by BIG SACK

Oh lord. You guys are that excited about what someone just like us thinks will happen and puts it in pretty little boxes. Too Funny.

Go ahead tell me what else is funny (name jokes etc...be more creative). I have heard it all. I don't mean to dog you guys but I would come out with my own projections on a website but I don't want grown men talking about anything involving their pants regarding my projected player stats. Ha!

whatever dude your name is big sack. :D

Edited by cliaz

I don't mean to dog you guys but I would come out with my own projections on a website but I don't want grown men talking about anything involving their pants regarding my projected player stats. Ha!

And you wonder why you think everyone here attacks your opinions....

Fkn newbie tool! :D:D

Just another bunch off geek tools who are begging for the verification of their fantasy football selections because they have no confidence in their own or themselves for that matter. Ha!

Dear lord you are a tool. I've never really pay attention to you before (and now wish I never have.)

The stuff that just came out of your mouth on this post is just terrible.

Just another bunch off geek tools who are begging for the verification of their fantasy football selections because they have no confidence in their own or themselves for that matter. Ha!

if that is the case, then why belong to this forum or the site? If you can make your own selections and are so vastly superior to us, why bother being here?

Basically you are lame for acting like a total taint flea just because we are excited to see projections up because that means the start of the year.

:shakeshead: lame.

So, I guess you go by BS for short when your hanging out in the FF Hall of Justice with all the other FF Super Hero's?? Tell MPluera we don't miss him when ya stop by, oh, and in closing, it really is no need for good info when ya play in an 8 man league like yourself. Who are you again? I already put all my tools up for the day, but it looks like I missed one......

So, I guess you go by BS for short when your hanging out in the FF Hall of Justice with all the other FF Super Hero's?? Tell MPluera we don't miss him when ya stop by, oh, and in closing, it really is no need for good info when ya play in an 8 man league like yourself. Who are you again? I already put all my tools up for the day, but it looks like I missed one......

He plays in an 8 man league :D figures. Dude's screen name sounds like a ghey pron star from the 70s.

such a freaking tool.

I am a member becuase you tools find out all the news 1st. I shouldn't say that...not all of you are tools. You know who you are...the ones who use comments like "taintfly" and are 40 years old. Too funny. Geeks are funny. BTW...10 team Dynasty...1 league (not 30 like you losers) and I am just as much an expert as anyone else. But you guys can hang on every word from the "experts". Hey I love the start 'em sit 'em stuff. I do what I think is right but it is cool to read what others think sometimes. Just think it is funny when "men" get all giddy with smiley faces dancing around about someones opinions in pretty little boxes. It is sad but very funny. Man up! You guys are pathetic.

Let me translate for you guys.... :lol::pop::lol::brow::brew::D:lol::D:woot:

That better?

Edited by BIG SACK