[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Projections are back!

cliaz

I am a member becuase you tools find out all the news 1st. I shouldn't say that...not all of you are tools. You know who you are...the ones who use comments like "taintfly" and are 40 years old. Too funny. Geeks are funny. BTW...10 team Dynasty...1 league (not 30 like you losers) and I am just as much an expert as anyone else. But you guys can hang on every word from the "experts". Hey I love the start 'em sit 'em stuff. I do what I think is right but it is cool to read what others think sometimes. Just think it is funny when "men" get all giddy with smiley faces dancing around about someones opinions in pretty little boxes. It is sad but very funny. Man up! You guys are pathetic.

Let me translate for you guys.... :lol::lol::bash::brow::brew::D:lol::D:woot:

That better?

:pop: Early push for Newbie Tool of the Year...

Edited by LooGie

I am a member becuase you tools find out all the news 1st. Okay first point you call us tool but then admit that we get the news first so therefore you are a copy cat tool for wanting our information? Lame you are just showing how stupid you really are

I shouldn't say that...not all of you are tools. You know who you are...the ones who use comments like "taintfly" and are 40 years old. Too funny. Geeks are funny. B Again showing just how dumb you are. You are assuming that 1. we are all 40 which is just stupid and 2. that there is something wrong with being 40 which there is not. Again lame +2. Then you call the people that you want to get the information from geeks. That makes you what, uber geek?

TW...10 team Dynasty...1 league (not 30 like you losers) Yet again showing your smarts. What makes you think each and everyone of us is in 30 leagues? Just you trying to break bad. Lame +3

But you guys can hang on every word from the "experts". Hey I love the start 'em sit 'em stuff. I do what I think is right but it is cool to read what others think sometimes. Still again you show just how sharp you are. You say we are stupid for hang on every word here (which no one has ever said so you are assuming that.) then you go and say how you love the start 'em sit 'em stuff. Which is it? Can't make up your mind?

Just think it is funny when "men" get all giddy with smiley faces dancing around about someones opinions in pretty little boxes. It is sad but very funny. Man up! You guys are pathetic. So let me get this straight because we get excited football season is starting you think we are "giddy"? And what is wrong with getting giddy about the first projections of the year. you stated above you like reading this stuff and yet you try and call us out? Then you say how it's lame because we get excited about someones opinion in a pretty little box yet you just said you like to read everyone's opinion on the matters which are in little pretty boxes on this forum. Then you go on to say sad but funny, then man up and we are pathetic. YEAH RIGHT. Dude you are about as stupid as they get. Just save face and leave. You are offically the newb tool of the year.

:lol: BIG SACK.

Let me translate for you :D:D:lol::lol::brew::woot::brow::pop:

That better?

Edited by cliaz

:D He is not a newbie.

a newbie is more than a status under your name....or someone who is new here....

it's a state of mind....some people are rookies or amateurs at heart and never let go...they remember being a rookie and want to stay one forever....kind of like the person who goes well into their 30's and 40's still thinking they are 19.....

You guys giving POS dudes like this any attention is the real problem. Like a bratty kid screaming in the store, ignore him and he'll run out of juice.

As a father of 2 bratty kids who love to scream in the store, I say "child abuse is not child abuse when it's punishment" :D

ooohhh, I'm going to need to use that one in a few years with my little girl...... :D

little girls are a bit different. Gotta be discreet. She'll repay you when she's 13 and dating 25 year olds. Or when she greases up her ass and slides around on a pole.

In a daughters case, you simply just baby her and then "it's not child abuse if its a little boy dating your daughter" :D

This A$$ has the appropiate handle, for sure!