[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I need quick help with MFL draft

rbmcdonald

I need some quick help with MFL draft, is there anyone out there that can PM with me?

What I need to know is if you are doing a slow online draft, can an owner set if up for the computer to automatically make their pick based on "my draft list" or "draft tracker"? Or will the computer only do this if a draft timer is being used and time has expired?

To preselect, I believe you use "my draft list". I can't get into it due to our draft being over. See if this helps:

http://www.myfantasyleague.com/help/index.html

Use Keyword DRAFT>MY DRAFT LIST

Edited by rocknrobn26

To preselect, I believe you use "my draft list". I can't get into it due to our draft being over. See if this helps:

http://www.myfantasyleague.com/help/index.html

Use Keyword DRAFT>MY DRAFT LIST

Yea, I know how the preselect works (round by round), but there is also a way that the computer will make your pick for you based either on a "my draft list" that you have set-up or based on the "draft tracker", but as best I can tell it will only do this if the draft timer has expired, and we are not using a draft timer.