[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just a thank you.

RokoMotion

A lot of changes have been made lately to the site, as well as a ton of information added and articles written. I just want to say that for all the griping and complaining we huddlers have done about some of the changes, I think I speak for every one when I say that we're very appreciative of the effort and hard work the Huddle Staff puts into constantly trying to improve the site. Whether we agree with the benefits of the changes or not, we all are very thankful that the site is constantly trying to improve.

Thumbs up to the best site on the net.

A lot of changes have been made lately to the site, as well as a ton of information added and articles written. I just want to say that for all the griping and complaining we huddlers have done about some of the changes, I think I speak for every one when I say that we're very appreciative of the effort and hard work the Huddle Staff puts into constantly trying to improve the site. Whether we agree with the benefits of the changes or not, we all are very thankful that the site is constantly trying to improve.

DMD to RokoMotion: "Thanks but the answer is still no, you cannot have free lifetime membership!"

:D

Edited by The Wolf

You are seriously posting this?

:puckerstokissass:

yeah no ish.

look RokoMotion i've tried everything to get free memberships here, flowers, glamour shots of me, hell me and DMD got one of those old school pictures where I was the ganster and he was the flapper but nothing. You aint getting a free membership. Sorry dude.

PS - I want my pictures back DMD

haha yeah yeah...just tired of every one - including me - acting like massive a-holes around here. Good old fashioned thank you could bring even better changes and hard work. Apparently some still haven't learned their manners...

Hey it's a nice thought, but we go through this every year. DMD and WW make changes, everyone beotches about how the old days were better, DMD and WW continue on their merry way and everyone eventually shuts up about it except for one or two completely bitter a-holes who were gonna leave anyway. DMD and WW are pretty thick skinned, they've been through the wars with us and for the most part (ahem...Delphi) their changes have been for the better. We cheerfully acknowledge that by anteing up or money for this playground every year.

The bottom line is that this wanton display of ass kissing has just GOT to stop! :D

Edited by Kid Cid