[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling Out Jets Fans...

spain

To all my Jet fan Huddle brethern: I have 2 Tickets to the Titans massacre of the Jets this Sunday. They are 8th row up on the 40 yard line. I will not be in town for the game. They are yours free of charge if you can make it down to Nashville. This offer is not valid for people who live in this area. I dont know if as a Jets fan if you would want to witness the carnage in person. But if you do, then you get two great seats so you can watch the Jets get carted off in body bags. Let me know...

Posted in the tailgate as well...

Tennessee MUST Win this game. The next several weeks of their schedule is brutal. if they dont beat the P-E-T-S, then they might go 0-6. Their schedule is:

Jets

@ Chargers

@ Miami

Dallas

@Indy

@Washington

The Jets game at home is obviously winnable. But the rest of that schedule is tough and I cant find a game that they really can win out of that group. If they go 2-4 to start the season, I will be happy. If they go 3-3, Jeff Fisher should be inducted into Canton immediately.

Tennessee MUST Win this game. The next several weeks of their schedule is brutal. if they dont beat the P-E-T-S, then they might go 0-6. Their schedule is:

Jets

@ Chargers

@ Miami

Dallas

@Indy

@Washington

The Jets game at home is obviously winnable. But the rest of that schedule is tough and I cant find a game that they really can win out of that group. If they go 2-4 to start the season, I will be happy. If they go 3-3, Jeff Fisher should be inducted into Canton immediately.

The only thing beating the Jets will do is cost you the #1 overall draft pick.

The only thing beating the Jets will do is cost you the #1 overall draft pick.

Well, I would like to see us get in the win column early on. This is our best opportunity to do that with the the upcoming schedule...