[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heath Miller's stats in Batch's two starts last year

PaulOttCarruth

GAMEDATE	  Opp	  RESULT	  GS	  Rec	  Yds	  Avg	  Lg	  TD	  Att	  Yds	  Avg	  Lg  TD	  Fum	  Rec	  Yds	  TD11/06	@GB	W 20-10	Yes	2	11	5.5	9	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	011/13	CLE	W 34-21	Yes	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

2 receptions

11 yards

0 TDs

His worst two-game stretch (from a fantasy perspective) of the season.

I think I might go with Wiggins... :D

I guess your thoughts were on the wrong track.....

Edit: 101 yds rec. 1 TD

Should have played the Heath Bar...TD or not...he got 16 points for those who started him....Batch is horrible is even a better LMAO just 3 TDs tonight..hmmm....Big Ben who LOL!! :lol::D:D:lol:

Should have played the Heath Bar...TD or not...he got 16 points for those who started him....Batch is horrible is even a better LMAO just 3 TDs tonight..hmmm....Big Ben who LOL!! :lol::D:D:lol:

18 points for me...got an extra two due to the length of his catch...

And as a side note, well done, Jets...glad you let this guy get away!

Shouldn't you be gazing up at the posters of men on your bedroom wall with your pants around your ankles?

You seem obsessed with homsexuality, NTTAWWT.

Also, a simple "wow, I really got that one wrong" would work just fine...... :D

Come on, look at it realistically. The TD pass to Washington was a graet catch by him, not a great throw. the TD pass to Miller was just a little toss in which Miller was wide open, meaning blown coverage (technically had Saban pulled out the red flag sooner it wouldn't have been a TD pass). The pass to Ward in the back of the end zone I will give you was a good pass.

Edited by Men In Tights

Come on, look at it realistically. The TD pass to Washington was a graet catch by him, not a great throw. the TD pass to Miller was just a little toss in which Miller was wide open, meaning blown coverage (technically had Saban pulled out the red flag sooner it wouldn't have been a TD pass). The pass to Ward in the back of the end zone I will give you was a good pass.

Oh, I agree, but, as a backup QB, I just want him to manage the game and not make any mistakes. He did a good job of that.

Oh, I agree, but, as a backup QB, I just want him to manage the game and not make any mistakes. He did a good job of that.

I didn't read randall's post properly, I was too focused on others above ripping on people for ripping on Batch. :D You are right, all you want is a well managed game, but I just wondered what you were thinking when Batch botched that snap.

I didn't read randall's post properly, I was too focused on others above ripping on people for ripping on Batch. :D You are right, all you want is a well managed game, but I just wondered what you were thinking when Batch botched that snap.

I wasn't happy, I can tell you that. Couldn't tell exactly whose fault it was, but, I hate botched snaps, especially at the 1 going in. I think I scared our Dog when I yelled..... :D

Come on, look at it realistically. The TD pass to Washington was a graet catch by him, not a great throw.

That was just poor Defense by Tillman. Seriously that was garbage. I don't blaim him for hesistating to get there as I am sure there was another threat approachine in the middle of the field that he had to wait and see Batch. But he should have thrown his body at Washington liek a spear and hope Washington drops it. Way to easy for Washington to go up and grab that.

I give Batch credit, I know who I'd rather have had on my team last night. And I'm not saying Batch is better than CPep, but he played an overall good game and helped his team bring home a win. When the Dolphins needed their QB the most he was throwing balls to the other team or 8-10 yards away from his team.

Good job Batch :D