[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why So Much Tension on the Board?

The Wolf

Maybe it's because I am on a heck of a lot more than I used to (going back well before this was a pay site), but why does it seem like there's a ton of tension on the board? Name calling, arguing, ignoring posts...I don't get it.

I don't seem to remember a time like this before and wonder why the heck it is this way now...

Maybe it's because I am on a heck of a lot more than I used to (going back well before this was a pay site), but why does it seem like there's a ton of tension on the board? Name calling, arguing, ignoring posts...I don't get it.

I don't seem to remember a time like this before and wonder why the heck it is this way now...

Opening night jitters. :D

I try as hard as I can to bring tension to the board on a daily basis. I use name calling, arguing and ignoring posts to accomplish my mission. Some need to step back and let me do my job, as this site isnt big enough for another Sarge. :D

Yeah, this isn't the Tailgate? :D

Some things are better left unsaid. Yes, you're right though.

We're heading down a very dark path. :D

It's really simple you have total taint fleas like....well i don't wanna mention names, lets just say his name sounds like BIG SACK who try to make people feel stupid because they are excited about the huddle projections and stuff like that.

Basically newbie tools. Now before all of you newbs get upset most of you are cool with da cliaz. It's only a few of you that stink.

Also people don't like change so when there are changes to the boards we act like we had razor soup for breakfast.

It goes away after the kick off sunday.

I love you guys

It has been a dead time between FF drafts and the opening week of the season. Everyting has been analyzed and over-analyzed to the point where the only things left to do before the season starts are argue and posture.

but how do you feel about Lamont Jordan?

Everybody that's into Fantasy Football has an opinion, and they invest in that opinion by drafting their teams accordingly. When someone else posts a differing opinion, too many people here get their backs up and start protecting their invested opinion by lashing out at those who disagree.

Too bad really, because many of the debates are interesting and informative... until some cur comes along to drag it all down the drain.

Put ten guys in a room and you probably won't find one thing all ten can agree on. With the thousands of users on this site and fantasy football being an opinionated topic, disagreements and name calling are bound to happen. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more. With homerism rampant and owners loyal to their players, I personally enjoy the passionate, heated debates.