[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why So Much Tension on the Board?

The Wolf

Put ten guys in a room and you probably won't find one thing all ten can agree on. With the thousands of users on this site and fantasy football being an opinionated topic, disagreements and name calling are bound to happen.

What?? You're an idiot. :D We can all agree on the following:

1) Celeb girls named Jessica & Jennifer tend to be hot

2) Mel Gibson is an anti-semite

3) FF and the NFL rocks

4) College football could be improved with a playoff

5) OJ did it.

And that's just a start...

I can confirm that the above statement is 100% true and accurate.

I thought we were boys, Hugh. We tossed around the idea of grabbing beers over in Westchester (the hood where I roll and dominate) a few years back . . . now you toss only hate my way. Boy-howdy - not cool.

Uhm... there was a guy talking about tension? I know I am a total A-hole on these boards to most of you if not all of you. I am sorry. I will never say mean things again. It's just that I know so much more than everyone else and everyone around me is a moron so sometimes I get mad. :D Enjoy the game!

Edited by BIG SACK

Uhm... there was a guy talking about tension? I know I am a total A-hole on these boards to most of you if not all of you. I am sorry. I will never say mean things again. It's just that I know so much more than everyone else and everyone around me is a moron so sometimes I get mad. :D Enjoy the game!

It's a good thing you put that :lol: in there, or I would not have understood any of your post.

:D

Edited by Gunther

Uhm... there was a guy talking about tension? I know I am a total A-hole on these boards to most of you if not all of you. I am sorry. I will never say mean things again. It's just that I know so much more than everyone else and everyone around me is a moron so sometimes I get mad. :lol: Enjoy the game!

:D:D

Everybody that's into Fantasy Football has an opinion, and they invest in that opinion by drafting their teams accordingly. When someone else posts a differing opinion, too many people here get their backs up and start protecting their invested opinion by lashing out at those who disagree.

Too bad really, because many of the debates are interesting and informative... until some cur comes along to drag it all down the drain.

This is as accurate a reply as i have seen ...very true

and some people just like to stir it up while others have tempers too short and make it personal

Life has enough difficulties without nringing them to the board