[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Miami Vs Steelers

Flip_Side

However long from now kickoff may be, it simply cannot get here fast enough. I am sooooooo ready for some football.

BTW, Steelers 24, Miami 13 IMHO. Pittsburgh always seems to come out on fire in a big game and score a couple of early TD's. Home crowd, big D, that will be one pumped up place tonight...

I think that Pitt could very well win this game with the crowd and defense being the home opener, but I really feel this is a down year for the Steelers and the Fins are a good pick to make the playoffs with the schedule they have however I will still take the Steelers as they are proven champs and MIA hasn't proven anything other than to have been on a roll at the end of last season but that was all with a different QB and OFF coord.

Steelers 13

Mia 10

I think that Pitt could very well win this game with the crowd and defense being the home opener, but I really feel this is a down year for the Steelers and the Fins are a good pick to make the playoffs with the schedule they have however I will still take the Steelers as they are proven champs and MIA hasn't proven anything other than to have been on a roll at the end of last season but that was all with a different QB and OFF coord.

Steelers 13

Mia 10

WHEW! Exhale, brutha...that was one looooooong sentence! :D