[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

did jason whitlock just say?

i hate this show by the way(it has zero value..unless you were nowhere near a radio,tv, or computer during the day...to recap)...but i catch bits and pieces here and there

did jason whitlock just say that he broke up with a girlfriend 6 or 7 years ago because he found out she was banging derrick thomas?

they were talking about the coach who was driving with no pants...and whitlock shared his story saying "about 6 or 7 years ago i broke up with a girl because i found out she was porky pigging with derrick thomas...and i ended up taking her back...true story"....am i missing something?

i hate this show by the way(it has zero value..unless you were nowhere near a radio,tv, or computer during the day...to recap)...but i catch bits and pieces here and there

did jason whitlock just say that he broke up with a girlfriend 6 or 7 years ago because he found out she was banging derrick thomas?

they were talking about the coach who was driving with no pants...and whitlock shared his story saying "about 6 or 7 years ago i broke up with a girl because i found out she was porky pigging with derrick thomas...and i ended up taking her back...true story"....am i missing something?

I caught that one short moment actually, and yes, he did say that.

I agree. I was just sitting there like :D

Who is that black dude on there anyway?

hes jason whitlock...he writes for the Kansas City Star?, i believe?....the guy played tackle at ball state...he played high school with jeff george and he sweats jeff george hard....still believes he(george) can play in the league and hes been saying it over for over two years now....he also said that joey harrington would beat out daunte culpepper in miami....the guy really thinks hes special cause he played college ball...you can tell

He's a good columnist here in KC. I credit him with bringing KC out of the dark ages of sports columns and ushering in an era where you can question the hometown team. He is not afraid of pissing people off.

And FWIW, sports in this town, print, radio and TV, was pretty vanilla before he got here. Local guys were more concerned with being buddy-buddy with the sports figures here.