[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBC Pregame Show

splotchman

They do the same junk every year for the opener. The lights across the river were pretty cool though. I'm just ready for the kickoff.

Here comes the tribute though !!!! :D

Edited by Menudo

It could just be that the two teams playing tonight are not of much interest to most of the country.

:D Yeah, no one cares much about the Super Bowl Champions who finished last year on a 9-game winning streak and the up-and-coming Dolphins who finished on a six game winning streak. :D

:D Yeah, no one cares much about the Super Bowl Champions who finished last year on a 9-game winning streak and the up-and-coming Dolphins who finished on a six game winning streak. :D

I don't.

Nice roll in for The Bus. Think he'll be an impartial analyst tonight?? Oh, just saw the towel, so I guess that answers my question.... :D

It started out pretty cool when the flashy bus rolled in, but the atmosphere immediately deflated and became lame once he stepped on the field. I was almost embarrassed for him for some reason.

Wonder why ? :D

Browns fans :D

seriously though, I was unaware the Steelers won the SB or that Miami finished the season on a 6 game winning streak (truly). I guess that was in the paper in Pittsburgh so you might have realized it but the rest of the country, who doesn't want this game on National TV, could care less. I woulda rather had the Manning Bowl on now.

Nice roll in for The Bus. Think he'll be an impartial analyst tonight?? Oh, just saw the towel, so I guess that answers my question.... :D

He's actually been rather hard on the Steelers thus far. Probably making sure he doesn't show favoritism having the reverse effect.

seriously though, I was unaware the Steelers won the SB or that Miami finished the season on a 6 game winning streak (truly). I guess that was in the paper in Pittsburgh so you might have realized it but the rest of the country, who doesn't want this game on National TV, could care less. I woulda rather had the Manning Bowl on now.

:D Sucks to be you. Maybe you should go to bed ? :D

He's actually been rather hard on the Steelers thus far. Probably making sure he doesn't show favoritism having the reverse effect.

Menudo - I said he might favor them, but all of a sudden you're saying the Bus is gonna go prono all over them. Man, let's try to keep this board clean and try not to show that much love.... :D