[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

High-Def signal on tonight's game ?

Menudo

all good here in the number 1 ranked city in the USA - Naperville!!!!!

Well, I just got a Comcast HD box for locals because Directv doesn't have HD locals in my area and the off-the-air antenna won't work for me. I think it is my cable or something, it has been breaking up several times throught the game. It isn't the station, because it is happening on others too.

Well, I just got a Comcast HD box for locals because Directv doesn't have HD locals in my area and the off-the-air antenna won't work for me. I think it is my cable or something, it has been breaking up several times throught the game. It isn't the station, because it is happening on others too.

are you in a very rural area? my guess is you're not, but if you are, you could petition directv to allow you to have the feed of new york locals, which are available over directv. otherwise, have you tried some different antennas? some of the more expensive ones work pretty well.

my signal is flaking out on me again here at the end of the half, but then again, I'm only getting my signals via rabbit ears..... :D:D

I'm going to call Comcast at halftime....

are you in a very rural area? my guess is you're not, but if you are, you could petition directv to allow you to have the feed of new york locals, which are available over directv. otherwise, have you tried some different antennas? some of the more expensive ones work pretty well.

Tried both routes, and failed. The Directv guy pretty much told me I was SOL. So, now, I have both HD Cable for roughly $20 a month and the full Directv package for about $100, but, I guarantee myself every football game on Hi-Def :D Small price to pay. :D