[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Heath Miller TD

PackerFanX

Nope but I am facing the PITT D who just racked up some fairy cheese points because Pepper is a blind idiot.

I think getting railed by a D is the worst feeling ever.

CPep's not blind...he can see Chambers all too well...problem is the Pitt D knows that's all he sees...

Miller's my main TE and I started him baby!!! 18.1 points from my TE NICE!!!!!!! Championship!! Oh...Too early for that. :D

at that point in the game Saban should not have even hesitated to toss the red flag. He should not have not even waited on his booth. it could have taken 6 off the board, and after the last drive when pittsburgh was at the goal line and fumbled the exchange, he had every reason to gamble from the first second. Saban should scream at himself in the mirror he screwed the pooch royally.

at that point in the game Saban should not have even hesitated to toss the red flag. He should not have not even waited on his booth. it could have taken 6 off the board, and after the last drive when pittsburgh was at the goal line and fumbled the exchange, he had every reason to gamble from the first second. Saban should scream at himself in the mirror he screwed the pooch royally.

You know what...I really agree with you.

It was like he was afraid to look stupid or something. waiting for confirmation from the booth, where as if it was later in the season (or any other coach for that matter) that flag woulda hit the ref right in the kidneys and made him pee blood all night.

You know what...I really agree with you.

It was like he was afraid to look stupid or something. waiting for confirmation from the booth, where as if it was later in the season (or any other coach for that matter) that flag woulda hit the ref right in the kidneys and made him pee blood all night.

...or maybe he wanted to get feedback from upstairs because he was close to 50 yards away instead of risking burning a time out towards the end of a close game.

The flag was out there in plenty of time. The only mistake Saban made was expecting the NFL to provide competent refs who could distinguish the color red AND remember what that means.

Anyone watching that play knew that it had a great chance of getting challenged, yet the refs are still caught off guard. Unbelievable. Saban should go get a rock and paint it red for his next challenge, or maybe they refs can be outfitted with shock collars.

...or maybe he wanted to get feedback from upstairs because he was close to 50 yards away instead of risking burning a time out towards the end of a close game.

The flag was out there in plenty of time. The only mistake Saban made was expecting the NFL to provide competent refs who could distinguish the color red AND remember what that means.

Anyone watching that play knew that it had a great chance of getting challenged, yet the refs are still caught off guard. Unbelievable. Saban should go get a rock and paint it red for his next challenge, or maybe they refs can be outfitted with shock collars.

So, you are saying that instead of getting in their position for the next play, in this case and extra point, they should have ignored their responsibility and been looking at Saban ? :D

What if the official was looking at Saban and missed a call on the next play because of it, what then ? My guess, you'd be complaining about the officials.

Nope but I am facing the PITT D who just racked up some fairy cheese points because Pepper is a blind idiot.

I think getting railed by a D is the worst feeling ever.

Yeah - try being the guy in my league up 45 and taking it up the butt from that Seattle Philly Monday night game last year. That cost him a playoff spot

So, you are saying that instead of getting in their position for the next play, in this case and extra point, they should have ignored their responsibility and been looking at Saban ? :D

What if the official was looking at Saban and missed a call on the next play because of it, what then ? My guess, you'd be complaining about the officials.

I agree with the Steeler fan here. Saban should have ran to the field yelling challenge and thrown the flag like a real man and not like a panzy. If it was the other way around, the Pit coach would have been heard. Saban needs to get fired up and make pretend hes alive sometimes.

PS I am just letting some steam out. I like Saban but he should have ran on the field.

Playing against Polamalu and Farrior.

Anyone starting Miller game 1 must have a pretty bad TE core.

Absolutely. They should always have one ref watching or close to the sideline. They all had their backs to the Miami sideline? :D Give me a break.

Edited by Randall

Playing against Polamalu and Farrior.

Anyone starting Miller game 1 must have a pretty bad TE core.

Absolutely. They should always have one ref watching or close to the sideline. They all had their backs to the Miami sideline? :D Give me a break.

Believe it or not, I actually agree with you. There should be an official hired that is assigned to the sideline, however, currently, that is not the case. They were all lined up in their required spots for the extra point. I agree, something needs to be done. Saban should have been able to challenge that play.

I agree with the Steeler fan here. Saban should have ran to the field yelling challenge and thrown the flag like a real man and not like a panzy. If it was the other way around, the Pit coach would have been heard. Saban needs to get fired up and make pretend hes alive sometimes.

PS I am just letting some steam out. I like Saban but he should have ran on the field.

Did you see how he chewed out the n00b that got the illegal hands to the face call on 3rd and 15? I'd call that fired up...

Did you see how he chewed out the n00b that got the illegal hands to the face call on 3rd and 15? I'd call that fired up...

True. He let him have it like my girlfriend lets me have it on Sundays.

But he could have been more fired up that his team got scored on by a TE running 80 yards downfield and the Refs making a bad call.

Menudo is right on this one.