[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerry Porter still acting up

PaulOttCarruth

Yikes!

Fri Sep 8, 2006 --from FFMastermind.com

The San Francisco Chronicle reports Oakland Raiders WR Jerry Porter is still acting out against the club in little ways. The disgruntled former starter parked his vehicle in owner Al Davis' personal parking space on Wednesday, the space that's closest to the front door of the team facility.

:D

I don't believe in favorable parking spots for management. Early bird gets the worm....

I agree with you on management. They're paid employees just like the rest of us.

The OWNER however? He can do whatever the heck he pleases. If he wanted to reserve TWO spots, he could.

After all, he literally OWNS the freakin' parking lot and all it's spaces! :D

I agree with you on management. They're paid employees just like the rest of us.

The OWNER however? He can do whatever the heck he pleases. If he wanted to reserve TWO spots, he could.

After all, he literally OWNS the freakin' parking lot and all it's spaces! :D

Yah but..the Raiders suck...

is trading porter out of the question at this point? i assume he makes too much $ to flat-out release him.

He does make way too much to flat out release him. They just gave him a huge contract last year (5 years, 13 million signing bonus.)

The problem in trading him is no other team wants that huge contract, or a punk-ass player who parks in the owners spot...

Edited by kpholmes

is trading porter out of the question at this point? i assume he makes too much $ to flat-out release him.

Let's just have the Raiders and Patriots trade WRs and be done with it. But Al would have to give up a 2nd or 3rd rounder next year too. Sometimes the crazy ideas are the best...

I'm a Raider fan, and I think Porter's acting like a total toolbag through all this...in fact, I still don't really understand what his problem is?

I guess he liked Norv's approach to coaching better than Art's?... whatever :D

This gives me a chuckle though.

I could just imagine what's goin through his head as he pulls up where he hates working every day..."sons a bitches... all right Al, all right... how do ya like this pal?!!".. as he pulls into Al's spot. :D

Guy's a splash splash, but it's pretty funny that a grown man's fightin his lil' battle with this petty oh poopy.

Yikes!

Fri Sep 8, 2006 --from FFMastermind.com

The San Francisco Chronicle reports Oakland Raiders WR Jerry Porter is still acting out against the club in little ways. The disgruntled former starter parked his vehicle in owner Al Davis' personal parking space on Wednesday, the space that's closest to the front door of the team facility.

:D

Classic... :D

He does make way too much to flat out release him. They just gave him a huge contract last year (5 years, 13 million signing bonus.)

The problem in trading him is no other team wants that huge contract, or a punk-ass player who parks in the owners spot...

Green Bay has cap room and no owner... :D