[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rain in KC

Sigalf03

I live in Topeka, KS, which is 1 hour west of KC. It is absolutely pooring here, and the weather channel says it is supposed to rain all day in KC. For what its worth could have an effect on the game today. I would expect the passing numbers to go down and some turnovers as well. Just a heads up. Should make the field at Arrowhead sloppy.

If there is any huddlers that actually live in KC on this morning, let us know what the weather is really like there, if its anything like Topeka right now will make for an interesting game

Edited by Sigalf03

Live 6 miles East of the stadium. Very cloudy right now. No rain but 40-50% chance to thunderstorms ... not just rain but thunderstorms. If you look at the radar though it's heading pretty sharply North/NorthEast. I'm no weather man but looks like we might miss some of the stuff you're seeing in Topeka.

Live 6 miles East of the stadium. Very cloudy right now. No rain but 40-50% chance to thunderstorms ... not just rain but thunderstorms. If you look at the radar though it's heading pretty sharply North/NorthEast. I'm no weather man but looks like we might miss some of the stuff you're seeing in Topeka.

thanks for the update, always hard to tell what the weather is really like without being there. Hope it holds off and misses KC. Sloppy field = injuries, which is the last thing we need....

Ooooh rain, it rained in Cincy in week 3 of the preseason and limited Carson to three 1st half TD's. :D:D

didn't pour though so........ :lol::lol::brew:

EDIT - stop it. if he throws 6 tds in this game I quit and never play fantasy football again. I have never won my opening day game and hoping to break the jinks. you are not helping.

Edited by cliaz

Don't want to mislead anyone. It looks like by the radar and dubbs observation that what hit Topeka is missing KC and what is heading for KC isnt that bad. Wouldn't be enough concern to change the status of any studs, so don't worry too much about it (like starting McNabb over C Palmer, that would be a bad choice)

Don't want to mislead anyone. It looks like by the radar and dubbs observation that what hit Topeka is missing KC and what is heading for KC isnt that bad. Wouldn't be enough concern to change the status of any studs, so don't worry too much about it (like starting McNabb over C Palmer, that would be a bad choice)

We appreciate the updates.

But I think I speak for most of us when I say that we weren't too worried about it.

We appreciate the updates.

But I think I speak for most of us when I say that we weren't too worried about it.

I figured as much, but when someone starts talking crazy like taking out Palmer for McNabb I have to be concerned

Its my human nature, don't like to see people suffer

I figured as much, but when someone starts talking crazy like taking out Palmer for McNabb I have to be concerned

:D

Enjoy the game.

Also, enjoy running about 30 offensive plays per game this year with Herm. You'll come to enjoy the 3rd and long draw play followed by a punt as the cornerstone of your offense. It never gets old!

it's a close call anyway, in my mind. houston is generally a little bit easier place to play than KC, even if weather isn't a factor. i'm starting mcnabb, and when he chits his pants and palmer goes off, it will be all your fault :D

it's a close call anyway, in my mind. houston is generally a little bit easier place to play than KC, even if weather isn't a factor. i'm starting mcnabb, and when he chits his pants and palmer goes off, it will be all your fault :D

thanks, sigalf :D