[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fingers crossed for Yahoo/NFL games online

Holland

I can't tell you how happy I was to hear about Yahoo's agreement with the NFL to provide the Game pass/ Golden ticket for those living outside the US. This will be my second year living overseas working in the Army and the first that I wil get to "watch" games. I hope it works okay, the NCAA games on CBS was a little shaking at times last March, but anyway, I bought this weekends games for a try-out.

I'm in several leagues (I oh poopy you not, my grandma was runner-up in the Family league last year but that's another story) but one of my favorites is my League of the Blue Falcon (those in the Military would appreciate that title)...and when we did our draft, we had about 6 of the 12 in the US, me in the Netherlands, a couple in Iraq, one in Afghanistan, and a couple in Germany.

Uncle Sam blocks most of the FF sites on our gov computers, and those downrange don't get personal internet service (go figure) but all and all, FF has been a great way to keep connected with buddies all over the world.

So here's to Yahoo and the NFL for making it a little easier!

I can't tell you how happy I was to hear about Yahoo's agreement with the NFL to provide the Game pass/ Golden ticket for those living outside the US. This will be my second year living overseas working in the Army and the first that I wil get to "watch" games. I hope it works okay, the NCAA games on CBS was a little shaking at times last March, but anyway, I bought this weekends games for a try-out.

I'm in several leagues (I oh poopy you not, my grandma was runner-up in the Family league last year but that's another story) but one of my favorites is my League of the Blue Falcon (those in the Military would appreciate that title)...and when we did our draft, we had about 6 of the 12 in the US, me in the Netherlands, a couple in Iraq, one in Afghanistan, and a couple in Germany.

Uncle Sam blocks most of the FF sites on our gov computers, and those downrange don't get personal internet service (go figure) but all and all, FF has been a great way to keep connected with buddies all over the world.

So here's to Yahoo and the NFL for making it a little easier!

I hope it works out for ya and welcome to the asylum we call The Huddle. :D

Pass along a message to your military league mates. Thanks for your service! :D

Actually, I've been using the Huddle since before it became a paysite, (what? 98/99?) but last year, actually a year ago tomorrow, I moved overseas and couldn't remember any of my previous info, so I started Holland.

I've been daBears, Chi-town Bears, ect..(or something along those lines) for a few years.

I got tired of asking Big John and DMD what my info was each year since I'm not an off-season poster..

but, I'll pass on the kind words to my pals!

Actually, I've been using the Huddle since before it became a paysite, (what? 98/99?) but last year, actually a year ago tomorrow, I moved overseas and couldn't remember any of my previous info, so I started Holland.

I've been daBears, Chi-town Bears, ect..(or something along those lines) for a few years.

I got tired of asking Big John and DMD what my info was each year since I'm not an off-season poster..

but, I'll pass on the kind words to my pals!

Ahh so you have already done time in the nut house. In that case welcome brack. :D

Well the cheaper StreamTV is not working right now (but thanks for the idea, I will try that one as well) but since I already paid the 24 for this wekend's games on yahoo I will say, it works great.. I'm even sad to say, I'm happy to see good old American commercials pre-game...

of course once the games start, I'll be switching channels during commercials...

My first games (not counting the SuperBowl) in a year!