[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

L. Maroney Playing

Flip_Side

Same here :D

Right from the NFL.com Maroney is not listed.

NE QUESTIONABLE ILB Tedy Bruschi (Wrist)

WR Chad Jackson (Hamstring)

T Nick Kaczur (Shoulder)

PROBABLE QB Tom Brady (Shoulder)

WR Doug Gabriel (Hamstring)

G Steve Neal (Ankle)

Not sure what you folks have been looking at but he was not listed as injured.

Right from the NFL.com Maroney is not listed.

NE QUESTIONABLE ILB Tedy Bruschi (Wrist)

WR Chad Jackson (Hamstring)

T Nick Kaczur (Shoulder)

PROBABLE QB Tom Brady (Shoulder)

WR Doug Gabriel (Hamstring)

G Steve Neal (Ankle)

Not sure what you folks have been looking at but he was not listed as injured.

Why the hell isn't Corey getting any carries? Why name him the starter if you won't get him the ball?

BB is a piece of sh*t.. every other team complys with the injury report, he should also. thats gonna screw dillon up for me.

How didn't he comply with the injury report? According to the offical injury list, he's not on it. Even if he was doubtful, that doesn't mean he won't play.

I won't disagree that BB is a piece of sh*t for how he says nothing more then what is required, but he has complied with every way he is required to. If you want to change what is required of teams, you are complaining about the wrong person.

Why the hell isn't Corey getting any carries? Why name him the starter if you won't get him the ball?

I have been hearing that Maroney was having trouble picking up the blitz backages. I figure that BB will not name him the starter untill he gets better at that.

Edited by The Rambler

I saw most of the game today and Dillon looked good but Maroney looked F-in unreal. Power, speed, cuts on a dime, and has a great burst. He is a keeper league god :D and Belichek will soon realize that Maroney should be getting the rock as much as possible.

Maroney will be rookie of the year = BANK IT! (sorry Reggie)

I saw most of the game today and Dillon looked good but Maroney looked F-in unreal. Power, speed, cuts on a dime, and has a great burst. He is a keeper league god :D and Belichek will soon realize that Maroney should be getting the rock as much as possible.

Maroney will be rookie of the year = BANK IT! (sorry Reggie)

I've got LT, LJ, AND Maroney in one keeper league. :D

be careful not to disrespect Dillon here. i saw the game and Dillon still runs with more power than Maroney. they were both effective and i think they'll split carries all year as long as both are healthy. Dillon's been a great back in his own right for a long time. he just played on some bad Bengals teams.

(and I have Maroney in my league)

be careful not to disrespect Dillon here. i saw the game and Dillon still runs with more power than Maroney. they were both effective and i think they'll split carries all year as long as both are healthy. Dillon's been a great back in his own right for a long time. he just played on some bad Bengals teams.

(and I have Maroney in my league)

I'm not disrespecting Dillon at all, that is why I said Maroney owners need to be patient. Dillon looked good yesterday, but, I still think Maroney is more of a gamebreaker, and by mid-season, Maroney will be getting 65-70% of the work.