[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CBS Sportsline

Phat1

Anyone else been able to get in there sportsline leagues? I've been trying for over an hour now and still no luck.

Also, I just got a new Mac and was wondering if anyone knew if you need to download Java or some other program so that NFL.com Gamecenter will automatically refresh.

Thanks.

One of these years we're going to wise up and dump CBSSportsline... :D

I've been telling this to my local for years. They won't even consider MFL because Sportsline looks cooler. Believe me, if I lose this week because I couldn't substitue Bush for Cadillac I'm kicking azz.

still waiting for live update...

THe only thing I like about sportsline is they keep all the league history from each year.

This is so frustrating. I haven't been able to get an update in 2 hours.

Every year I beg our league to switch to MFL and our commish uses the same "league history" argument.

Personally, I'd rather be able to see if I'm winning this week than check to see how many points I scored in week 13 back in 1999.