[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vince Young entering the game in Tennessee

Vet

That and the fact that he was a 2nd round pick that was only 22-28 last year. You can't honestly believe that he has been as advertised thus far? :D

Not his fault he was taken in the second round.... but that doesn't mean he sucks. So far, he's been average. But, I do understand your need to lash out in a blind rage as a Titans fan. :D

Somebody has to tell me why the jets are picked as the faves for the first pick next year..... what made people think the Jets would be that awful? I know it's just one game.... but geeze, Louise.... they are not as bad as most make them out to be. This defense is good.... maybe even a top ten unit.

Skrappy1, just seemed like you were....

Skrappy1, just seemed like you were....

No, not at all. I'm something of a Jet fan actually, although I can't claim to be a die hard or anything. I just haven't been impressed with Nugent thus far that's all. I guess maybe they hyped him up too much and he just hasn't lived up to that. And I thought they should have given Pennington a chance to throw on 3rd and long...they should trust him enough to make a play or throw the ball away. He's always been a good decision maker, that was my only point.

OK.... Nugent sucks.

Saw this on Rotoworld and couldn't resist:

Mike Nugent became the first Jets kicker in over two decades to miss two field goals from under 35 yards in the same game.

Coach Eric Mangini hinted that the team may audition potential replacements for Nugent, although that seems unlikely. This is why you don't draft kickers in the second round.

:D

...and a poorly thrown one at that.

i disagree.

VY made the right read. He had his #1 WR, 1-on-1 coverage and put it up. Givens made NO effort to adjust.

It's difficult, especially as a rookie QB, to anticipate what your WR will do when the WR doesn't practice or play for most, if not all, of the preseason.

i disagree.

VY made the right read. He had his #1 WR, 1-on-1 coverage and put it up. Givens made NO effort to adjust.

It's difficult, especially as a rookie QB, to anticipate what your WR will do when the WR doesn't practice or play for most, if not all, of the preseason.

It was underthrown by at least 5 yards.