[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stallworth the new T.O

Flip_Side

But without the attitude, and ego.

124 Yds with a Td, McNabb has his eyes locked on him.

Did you hear the commentators talking about him as the "Anti-T.O." It was pretty funny. They even noted that whereas TO's number is 81, Stallworth's is 18.

I just wish I would have picked him up. He didn't go until pretty late in our draft. I passed on him several times.

Good for you. I started Driver, Wayne and Javon Walker.

Yeah, and you won't be able to use any of them again this year. That suck's why would use a good receiver like Driver against a great D, I'm sure you could have used him later in the year Vs a way better matchup. And we all saw how Walker did for you today, good job! :D

Edited by Flip_Side

Yeah, and you won't be able to use any of them again this year. That suck's why would use a good receiver like Driver against a great D, I'm sure you could have used him later in the year Vs a way better matchup. And we all saw how Walker did for you today, good job! :D

Geeze, I said that and now he's catching everything.

Edited by Flip_Side

This is funny...I saw a lot of blown coverages by Houston and this guy is the "new TO". :D

I never said he WAS the NEW TO, what I meant by this post is that he is going to be #1 receiver that TO was last year, and will be a big force for that Philly offense.

The one year I don't pick him he is awesome :lol:.

He had good games last year and then disappeared the next week. People who have relied on him know how inconsistent he has been. If he has turned it around we'll see in a few weeks.

week 2 141 yards

Week 3 - 0

week 4 - 129 yards

week 6 - 6 yards

I can't use any again? Look up Drivers stats against the Bears last year.

Oh and :D

Edited by Randall

He had good games last year and then disappeared the next week. People who have relied on him know how inconsistent he has been. If he has turned it around we'll see in a few weeks.

Uh, I think his QB and coach had something to do with him "disappearing".....Aaron Brooks is no McNabb, and Hasletts ugly offense was no Andy "throw 70%" Reid.

If he can stay healthy like last year, in this offense as McNabb's apparent go-to guy, he should go for 1200/9-11 TDs.

Uh, I think his QB and coach had something to do with him "disappearing".....Aaron Brooks is no McNabb, and Hasletts ugly offense was no Andy "throw 70%" Reid.

If he can stay healthy like last year, in this offense as McNabb's apparent go-to guy, he should go for 1200/9-11 TDs.

Time will tell if he can handle the WR1 role, but the fact is, he never had to with Joe Horn around. If he can stay healthy like last year, he might very well end up with over 1,000 yards and double digit TDs. Or maybe he will end up second in the league in dropped passes like he was last year.

It's possible. After owning him several years it is hard to rely on him though. I'm waiting to see if he turns it around. Anyone else can use him any way they want, but I'm being cautious.

week 2 141 yards

Week 3 - 0

week 4 - 129 yards

week 6 - 6 yards

I can't use any again? Look up Drivers stats against the Bears last year.

Oh and :D

Oh thought you meant you started them in the MVP Challenge.